O2 Sensor Data Logging Issues

Blue04Mach1

Established Member
Morning everyone,

I'm having issues with my O2 Sensors when data logging my car. When logging, o2 bank 1 front sensor will read .7v ish and o2 bank 2 front sensor will basically read .0 - .1v.

What I don't understand is why every few starts they will reverse and do the opposite. I guess I'm looking for a starting point as to where to start looking. I have switched all extensions and o2 sensors and data logged them to rule them out. I have replaced the sensors and extension.

I recently did an Eaton swap over the winter and here are some details:
2003 Mach 1
25,000 miles
BBK long tubes, catted x pipe, SLP catback.
Ford 47# injectors
SCT BA 2600 MAF
340LPH fuel pump.

I'll attach a log to show you.

Any help would be much appreciated thank you.

Attachments

• datalog5.csv
    418.5 KB · Views: 83

Blue04Mach1

Established Member
By your response I'm wondering if anything is lol. I'll add to my story...I took the car to get tuned and once the start up tune was input my tuner data logged it and said my either my O2 sensor was bad or the extensions. So I changed them but it did not change what he said was wrong.

This morning I retorqued the lower intake, found some of the bolts were not the right torque. I removed everything up to the supercharger and reinstalled everything making sure it was tight. I ran another data log after and I thought(I know you a tuner and know way more then me)it was running great. After the car got up to temp it started doing the rich lean thing again. I'll link the log so you can see.

Am I wrong, is there nothing wrong with the car? My tuner is 1.5 hrs away so I have to trailer the car there and I would hate for him to say there is still a problem.

Anyway thanks for your response.

Attachments

• datalog10.csv
    314.6 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread