Oasis Report

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
My local Ford dealer didn't want to run one for me on a GT350 I am looking at. Can't blame them too much since it is not on their lot. Does anyone on here have access to OASIS, and would like to do me a quick favor, and have a look at this GT350 please?

1FA6P8JZ3G5526143

Mods, I looked at the Carfax thread to put this in there, but it looks like only Carfax's were getting pulled in that thread.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
CC01C21F-2819-4147-B650-06B4E4779084.jpeg

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
You’re welc
Thanks @Crimson2v ! For someone who has never looked at one of these, everything besides having the airbag recalled look ok? Just wanted to see if it showed a history beyond that. Thanks again man.
You’re welcome. The only part of Oasis that I can’t access is the warranty history of the car. I work at a fleet and don’t have full access like when I worked at the dealer. I would just go in person to the dealer and ask for the warranty history on Oasis if that’s something you need to have.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
The only warranty work on record is the 16S40 oil cooler hose recall which was done 02May2017 at 2502mi at Bob Bate Ford in Cascade, ID.

The open campaign is a warranty extension and will only be done if there is a fault related to the driver's airbag stored in the RCM.

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
The only warranty work on record is the 16S40 oil cooler hose recall which was done 02May2017 at 2502mi at Bob Bate Ford in Cascade, ID.

The open campaign is a warranty extension and will only be done if there is a fault related to the driver's airbag stored in the RCM.
You’re welc

You’re welcome. The only part of Oasis that I can’t access is the warranty history of the car. I work at a fleet and don’t have full access like when I worked at the dealer. I would just go in person to the dealer and ask for the warranty history on Oasis if that’s something you need to have.

Hey, thank you guys! I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread