• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Obama Is Not Jesus

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by leftysmoke, Nov 9, 2008.

1. leftysmoke

leftysmoke SNK B1TE Established Member

"Let me start this blog off by saying I voted for Obama. I am ecstatic that he won and extremely hopeful of America's future, more than ever.

BUT......

I think some of y'all are acting like everything will be great now. Racism will go away. We're all going to have more money in our paychecks. We'll never have to worry about health care again. Wake up "Americans."

I hear people saying, "Now I'm finally proud to be American." That's pretty ignorant to me. Not even ignorant, more like idiotic. We'll see how proud you are when Obama makes a decision you don't agree with. Were you not proud when we were attacked on 9-11 and your first thought was..."Lets go to war! They cant come here and attack us like this!" People take for granted how much freedom we have here. Try doing half the things we do everyday here, in other countries. Try talking bad about the president there. They'll rape your mother and cut your tongue out. Go to China and try preaching about God to their military and wind up on the wrong side of a firing squad in the middle of town.

People that say they are only proud now, show to you that they have no loyalty. If you aint loyal to me during the bad times, I dont want you around during the good ones. That's my basic principle in life. I know struggle, but I dont cry about it. Not on the outside anyways. But I do know who around me now, was there when it was bad. Those are loyal people. And they have earned my loyalty as well.

This shows a new breed of what will become known as being an "AmeriSTAN". Someone who hops on the boat when it looks like the weather is beautiful, but jumps ship when a storm is approaching. Everyone cried about how this country sets you up for failure....how you can't get ahead because society hates you...how Katrina was actually a conspiracy to destroy minorities and poor areas...but now?? Super Obama is here! He will stop all the wrong doing in America and everyone will be happy! Damn man, I wish that was the case, but unfortunately, its not and never will be.

I could never defend Bush. He has got to be one of the worst presidents we ever had. There were so many inside politics, corruptions and scams during his administration that he made people in America really dislike our government. He stained an already stained country. But what country DOESN'T have a messed up history?...countries full of scandals and people who hate their government....that's the WORLD.

Change, change and change.....the dictionary defines change as "to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of something different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone."

We need change in OUR lives. With our new president, we have a great opportunity to not only see our government change for the better, but ourselves as well. If we REALLY want to see this country change, we need to change our whole mentality on things NOW. Not yesterday...not tomorrow but NOW. We can't fix mistakes made in the past. All we can do is learn and prevent new ones from happening tomorrow. So now you have no excuses. Don't blame the president for your life being wrong. Right your wrong and take control of yourself.

I'm not trying to REIGN (pun intended) on the parade, but if we all REALLY want this to work out....change comes from within US....not who's in the White House.

In closing I want to say that I'm excited about the fresh face we have up in office and the new paths and opportunities that can possibly be open to our youth. It is this election that has inspired a generation and given hope to every single person in America that ANYTHING can be achieved through hard work and dedication. So congrats to our new direction and hope for the future...President Barack Obama!"

This guy stated the obvious but he definitely makes some good points while doing it. :beer:

2. ac427cobra

ac427cobra FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM Staff Member Super Moderator

So then I guess our new soon to be First Lady is ignorant then!??! :read:

3. leftysmoke

Everyone has a little ignorance in them. However, when you think Africa is a country, that's when we draw the line. :lol1:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  4. DaveHutch

DaveHutch Bullets and Cars n stuff Established Member

nicely put. you are one of the few( I have MET) that has sense about them in this manner.

everyone i have met in real life, has the " the world is going to be perfect now" attitude.

5. leftysmoke

Not my words, but I definitely agree. :rockon:

6. Havoc331

Havoc331 New Member Established Member

OP, you failed to mention his dumbass is going to take everyone's 401K away.

His plan is to take 40% out of your 401K & put the let over into your social security. Once that happens you can only put in 10% into your SS

Why he's doing it you ask? It's all over slavery & he's says it's not fair for the poor people

Obama will hurt america more than it already is

7. leftysmoke

Uh huh... we'll see buddy.

8. Havoc331

9. leftysmoke

? I see Yahoo Answers and a bunch of people rambling. How about an identifiable REAL source? How come it hasn't been reported by any major news outlets, not even Fox News? You know where to stick your conspiracy theories. I posted some quoted text that I thought made a good point. Respond to the contents within the thread or keep on moving. I don't want to hear the latest right-winged bullshit, so get your head out of your ass BUDDY.

This guy is completely irrelevant btw. Do some research of your own buddy.

10. tommyhil4_6

tommyhil4_6 Buh Bye

It's good to see an objective democrat... IF people cannot find issues with their candidate... they never really care about the issues to begin with. Let's hope for the best. Thanks for being open minded.

Edit: Had a not in there, lol.

11. ac427cobra

So if your choice of Vice President is so stupid he can't even count to FOUR that is acceptable to you!?!? ;-):poke::p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU"]YouTube - Joe Biden Can't Count[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

12. leftysmoke

Right on. We should ALL stay open-minded, but that's asking a lot I guess lol.

13. leftysmoke

LOL! That's good stuff. :lol:

14. Riddla

Riddla IT will surprise you Established Member

Obama is the 2nd coming of jesus himself!!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

15. ac427cobra

Congratulations!!! You're the first Democrat that has admitted Biden is an idiot! Thank you!

I have some renewed confidence in Democrats now! :-D

16. Havoc331

I'm not here to start a war with you but i can assure you this IS true & it WILL happen. It's been all over alot of talk show radios.

Think about it for a second. Where do you think Obama is getting all this money to spread the wealth? People have alrwady lost money out of there 401K so that means your 401 is already up or grabs

Biggest problem i have with him is he claims he wants change & he's always saying we need more jobs & they were a million jobs lost this year alone.

Ok great, but a president CANNOT create new jobs & even though he complains about very few jobs he wants to go & shut down the coal industry

Well that a million plus jobs right there not to mention what the hell we going to use or energy.

So by him cutting a million jobs we ar right back o were we started but more broke

17. ac427cobra

There are people ACTUALLY believing this!

You apparently find more humor in it than I do!? :(

18. BLK03SVT10TH

BLK03SVT10TH Mods? What Mods?? Established Member

Umm, in Obama's case, wouldn't he be Mohammed? :)

19. Havoc331

He is the anti christ. He's getting everyone on his side then he will turn on everyone

20. leftysmoke

You don't think advancing alternative sources of energy, fuel etc... will create more jobs? I'm not here to war it out with you either but when I see crap like you posted, without any real facts to support it or truth, it boils my damn blood.

I'm very anxious and excited to see the steps he takes in the White House, and after four years if he turns out to be a dunce, I'll be right there to admit it was a mistake voting for him. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the Bush nuts, but that's besides the point. Let the man get in office and ACTUALLY start his job before you jump his nuts and bring up these ridiculous theories and conclusions. You aren't an economic strategist are you? You aren't in his cabinet are you? WE'RE ALL TERRIFIED to see our country go further down the tubes but you have to have optimism at some point or we're all doomed. Hopefully the future brings more great things than bad, but I'm not Nostradamus and NEITHER ARE YOU.

It's sad that people do, but not everyone can be sane lol.

Please STOP. You hurt my damn eyes every time I read one of your posts. Your stupidity far exceeds your intellect sir. Go trim your mullet or something.