• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Obama Picks Chief of Staff

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Rush, Nov 5, 2008.

1. mcdover

mcdover New Member Established Member

Hold on there genius. For one thing, there have only been 2 democratic presidents in the last 39 years, one being Carter and we all know about the country's economic status during that time. Also, G.W. Bush inherited a recession from Clinton. Look it up.

2. TexRob

TexRob Active Member Established Member

Yes by a Whopping 1 Vote Margin,wait until Obama appoints some Ultra Lib Gun Hating judge to the court,the next time the vote could very well have a different outcome,and if you think that the Dems who are now in control of both Houses and the White house are not going to jam through more Gun Control,then I have some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell you..

3. ac427cobra

ac427cobra FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM Staff Member Super Moderator

Ha ha yeah, for those of us that rememer the pathetic Jimmuh Cahtuh Administration and how bad we as Americans got our asses kicked. Can't wait for the Obama years now! :rollseyes

When's the last time Nieman-Marcus was looted! :lol:

4. 05 Roush

05 Roush Roushcharged Established Member

He's actually the son of well known Zionist Israeli Terrorist faction called Irgun Zvai Leumi (IZL). He's also the son of Martha Smulevitz of the Smulevitz family who were prominent Zionist Nazi Collaborators.

Sounds like a nice family. Hopefully their ideologies didn't rub off on him too much.:lol1:

5. PowerWheels

PowerWheels Anti-Bullshit Established Member

I know some northern folks as well as alot of liberals think this is just internet talk, but you would be wrong. How police took guns in NO after Katrina is beyond me thou, I fail to understand what happened in that case.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  6. Shaker1

Shaker1 Walkin' on Sunshine Established Member

Nice try. Where did I use a "collective" term. The 'haters" are posting for themselves.

7. Shaker1

The objective truth is precisely that. It cannot be disregarded because you impugn the messenger.

8. Shaker1

I honestly cannot believe you were stupid enough to take my bait and elaborate. You win the prize for most racist remark yet!

Jews are disproportionately represented in society because they emphasize education, knowledge and are willing to participate in the political process. In other words, they work very hard to succeed. But, losers like yourself prefer to believe it is a conspiracy, so as to absolve your own role in your failure to accomplish anything.

You'd be saluting a Nazi flag right now if it weren't for Jews. Ever heard of Oppenheimer, Teller, Frisch, Bloch, Meittner and Einstein? If Hitler hadn't driven Jewish scientists from Germany, they likely would've had the bomb first.

9. Shaker1

Terrorist if you lose, freedom fighters if you win!

And you get second prize for getting your "facts" from white supremacist websites. A common practice of trying to blame the victims. Bet, you'd blame a rape victim for leading her attacker on!

Better to remain silent, then open your mouth and remove all doubt!

10. 05 Roush

05 Roush Roushcharged Established Member

Where do your facts come from? Do you mind stating your sources? Obviously it's from the brass-polishing liberal sources controlled by Democrats.

The information I post comes from real sources, i.e. historical documents from libraries across the country. I get my information from British government sites stating terrorist watch groups, supremacy documentation from Germany, and countless other items you can peruse yourself online or at your local library (that's that big building in town with the word LIBRARY stamped on the side of it).

May I suggest you stop getting your news from cereal box sources and start posting something of merit.

11. Rookie Venom

Rookie Venom New Member Established Member

:read:

Don't claim to have evidence when you dont cite anything. you're just spewing BS.

I guarantee you the library i go to actually exists and it carries a host of literature on the subject of terrorism. Name me some books and cases studies and i will be happy to corroborate your claims.
    Im all eyes:read:

12. phreakness

phreakness Member Established Member

Kinda funny you mention that, congress couldn't get any straight answers either so they took this exact point up as a concern and added it to a bill

Statement of Purpose: To prohibit the confiscation of a firearm during an emergency or major disaster if the possession of such firearm is not prohibited under Federal or State law.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...ote_cfm.cfm?congress=109&session=2&vote=00202

look who voted for it and look who voted against it. But don't let the gun nuts hear or read anything that not spoon fed to them by the NRA / gun lobby.

13. Heavy Cargo

Heavy Cargo Banned

Exactly

Whites=protest
    Blacks-riot

Whites=search for food
    Blacks= loot

Welcome to America.

14. FX4 SAPPER

FX4 SAPPER Lets Go Cardinals! Established Member

Hmmm its funny how Obama was anti israel and now his first pick is a jew. Sounds like they got their hands on this administration already. Oh well I forsee epic fail becoming of this guy and his cabinet, cause all the reasons were in the mess were in now will just be repeated by the same cabinet of people who allowed this shit to begin.