OBX Headers Arrived (pic heavy)

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
Ill add to this old thread. Ive had mine for 30k miles..... At 900+ hp with ZERO issues. No cracks or warpining. They fit excellent. Would definitely buy again.
20170427_220204_Burst01.jpg

syclone50

Established Member
Ill add to this old thread. Ive had mine for 30k miles..... At 900+ hp with ZERO issues. No cracks or warpining. They fit excellent. Would definitely buy again.View attachment 1476046

Exactly what I was looking for, some real world personal experience. Not the typical "I have a friend who heard they suck and not to waste your money". Have you ever installed a different brand of headers. Just wondering if they were any harder than the rest. I am guess you used there mid pipe as well? Would you say it is possible to pull the trans with the headers installed?

Thanks again for your feedback

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
The header install is not any more difficult then any other brand ive done. I did not use the bolts they came with or the gaskets. I always use studs and multi layer steel gaskets. I have there mid/x pipe. Yes the tranny can be removed without any issues. Done it many times.

syclone50

Established Member
The header install is not any more difficult then any other brand ive done. I did not use the bolts they came with or the gaskets. I always use studs and multi layer steel gaskets. I have there mid/x pipe. Yes the tranny can be removed without any issues. Done it many times.

Blowbye I sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread