Ocean city cruise week

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Saturdays' weather forecast doesn't look real promising. Local Salisbury weather WBOC is calling for high winds with torrential rains at the beaches, 1-2 inches of rain possible. I'm super pissed. You boys better get your fun in Friday night. :mj:

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Saturdays' weather forecast doesn't look real promising. Local Salisbury weather WBOC is calling for high winds with torrential rains at the beaches, 1-2 inches of rain possible. I'm super pissed. You boys better get your fun in Friday night. :mj:

It never fails...

We went down a month ago to paint the bedrooms at the house and it was 65 and sunny the whole weekend.

We're leaving later today after work and are going to make the best of Friday I guess.

Venimus03

Established Member
Leaving first thing tomorrow morning! One day of nice weather is better then none! :beer:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Worst weather I've seen there in 15 years, place was deserted, no trailers anywhere to be seen, vacancies on every hotel sign, zero crowds. Sucked so bad I left for home.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Worst weather I've seen there in 15 years, place was deserted, no trailers anywhere to be seen, vacancies on every hotel sign, zero crowds. Sucked so bad I left for home.

We didn't even go.

We were going to stay til Tuesday morning but the weather forecast looked terrible.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
I never went either. I was really looking forward to it. Was my first weekend after finally being finished school.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

c0rn_fed

Established Member
I suspect they would like to do away with cruising all together.
I think they would want h2o international gone before cruising. They hate all the stance cars that come out for that. They pull over cars and tickets them if they have too much camber

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Yea my parents have a house there and the locals HATE any car weekend. Read a few articles from locals saying its a quite and family BEACH town (lol) and carshows are not about the beach and it will tant people who come down for a beach weekend and see all the cars.

But it will keep going on cause it brings a ton of money. Only way i see to change it is if people boycott a cruise or too.

Also heard cops are looking at social media to see any racing vids or burnouts and will send tickets to owners. Not sure they can do that but thats what i heard non the less

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Yea my parents have a house there and the locals HATE any car weekend. Read a few articles from locals saying its a quite and family BEACH town (lol) and carshows are not about the beach and it will tant people who come down for a beach weekend and see all the cars.

But it will keep going on cause it brings a ton of money. Only way i see to change it is if people boycott a cruise or too.

Also heard cops are looking at social media to see any racing vids or burnouts and will send tickets to owners. Not sure they can do that but thats what i heard non the less

We have a house there too, the "locals" bitch about everything. I say don't live in a touristy location if you don't want tourists coming to your town.

Truth is, they'll never be able to do away with these events.

Users who are viewing this thread