OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
davidwhitt said:
Whipples are now shipping acording to Dustin Whipple himself - do you have pricing on the revised Whipple and can you get them any time soon?

FRPP has not released any info on these yet so I have no idea right now.

cdh027

Established Member
FORDSVTPARTS, how much for the k-member brace that comes stock on 03/04 convertible Cobras ????

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Hey guys, please PM me or E-mail me.

This is our busiest time of year and I can barely keep up with the PM's and E-mails which makes watching the individual threads almost impossible.

I really want to make sure everybody gets taken care of.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Steve

Got my Whipple :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Right now it sitting in my living room so I can keep my eye on it. I think my TV is getting jealous :(

Thanks big time :beer:

motorcityterminator

Established Member
hey man every dealership ive been to tells me that they dont sell oem floor mats for my 02 GT. I have dark charcoal gray interior and i need the front 2 floor mats. anything u can do? i dont wanna buy them aftermarket with some cheesy embroidery on it, i want completely stock look. thanks in advance.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Steve,
Thanks for the great customer service and help with my order today. It was a pleasure doing business with you. look forward to more in the future. talk to you soon.

Thanks again.

Steve (from NJ)

--------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe

DonMTV

Established Member
Hey Steve and Mike,
I just wanted to say that Mike was a pleasure to deal with a couple of weeks ago when I called up and ordered some foglight bezels for my 03 Cobra. Steve you were awesome in the quickness in answering my PM. I ended up calling to place the order before you replied because I had read that you guys were swamped with PM's and emails. The prices were great for the bezels, the items were boxed fantastic, and even better they arrived FAST!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make my first experience with you guys great!!!

Take care,
Don DeMoss
North Hollywood, CA.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
I ordered some brake pads from Steve earlier this week and received them darn quick! Steve was very proficient, professional and courteous. And on top of that, it was a great price. You don't find that combination of things in this world of fading customer service! :beer: My hat is off to Steve and Tousley Ford! :rockon:

smokin03

Established Member
Valve covers

Does ford make any polished or chrome valve covers for the 03/04 cobra? I seen a pair on ebay that said they were ford motorsport, but I have not seen anyone with any other than the stock ones on their car.I also emailed you a couple weeks back about the m55 exhaust.I am trying to wait for this to become available again.I have had no luck finding it anywhere.Thanks

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
smokin03 said:
Does ford make any polished or chrome valve covers for the 03/04 cobra? I seen a pair on ebay that said they were ford motorsport, but I have not seen anyone with any other than the stock ones on their car.I also emailed you a couple weeks back about the m55 exhaust.I am trying to wait for this to become available again.I have had no luck finding it anywhere.Thanks

FRPP does have a powder coated cover that is a nearly perfect match for chrome.

They are $438.90 from me when they are not on backorder at FRPP.

Here is a pic I took of a set that passed through a while ago.

P1010072.gif

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Nicky P 03 SVT said:
How about a price on 2000 Cobra R wheels...Chrome and Silver?
Thanks!

The chrome wheels are $313.50 each and the silver ones are $181.50 each.

They would be special orders.

03MACH150BP

2003 Mach1 Slowmatic
Established Member
Can you give me a price on a FRPP Transmission pan?
Code: M71954R
4R70W Aluminum Transmission Pan • Cast aluminum transmission pan with cooling fins and Ford Racing logo • Pan holds approximately 2 quarts additional ATF • Kit includes mounting hardware • Filter and pan gasket not included

Users who are viewing this thread