OEM axle back

'14 Shelby

Established Member
just an FYI ... i sold mine and they ain't cheap to ship! depending on the size of the box you can stuff them in, it cost me $70 to ship (UPS). One box i had was larger than the other and ended up costing almost $40 the other a little over $30.

FiveSlow

Established Member
I finally got around to changing my axle back on my car to a corsa quad exhaust set up, and I'm not going to need to keep the factory axle backs.
I'd like to get $125 shipped OBO.
I have pix on my phone feel free shoot me a PM and I can email pix to you or send them via text!!

Since you went quad tip, do you have the stock lower rear fascia? I need one. Free bump for you either way..

Fudge

Established Member
just an FYI ... i sold mine and they ain't cheap to ship! depending on the size of the box you can stuff them in, it cost me $70 to ship (UPS). One box i had was larger than the other and ended up costing almost $40 the other a little over $30.
Yeah I know!
I figure $100 will cover it all I hope if not... Well I got screwed!!
I just figure most people don't wanna pay more than that for stock exhaust.
Since you went quad tip, do you have the stock lower rear fascia? I need one. Free bump for you either way..

I don't have anything I had to cut mine off to get the GT500 valance to fit.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
where in ny are you? I need stock mufflers for lime rock events with the crappy sound limits :x I've got family upstate, might be able to set up a face to face deal

Fudge

Established Member
I'm in the Rochester, NY area!!
I'd be more than happy to meet up with someone!!
PM sent as well.....

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I'm in the Rochester, NY area!!
I'd be more than happy to meet up with someone!!
PM sent as well.....

ah no shit well my girls family is in rochester. maybe we can set this up and ill have them grab em from you and then ill get them between now and march from them. Where in roch area? Theyre in Lima. I also have family in Binghamton if you ever go down there at all or in the cuse area

Dan

Fudge

Established Member
I live in fairport, work in Greece, so I could meet up with then pretty much anywhere, Henrietta would be about 1/2 way!

Fudge

Established Member
Still forsale! Lmk if anyone is interested willing to sell for much less if local pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread