WANTED: OEM/DEPO Cobra Headlights

vnmus96

I’ve looked for a about a week and I can’t seem to find any realistically priced OEM cobra headlights. I saw a post for a set on eBay for $1000 and I would really like to avoid selling a kidney (or losing my identity to scammers) to buy some headlights haha. If you have a set of clean OEM cobra headlights or DEPO remans, let me know!

-C

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Find someone that works for ford and have them do a parts search. Otherwise you’re gonna pay that $1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Holy shit! Didn't know these were in that high demand. Should have picked a pair years ago. Damn it.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I checked, and I have a PS Depo.
I'm wishing that eBay auction was for a DS so I could snatch it up to make a pair.

amorrow

Established Member
FYI I have a really nice pair from my 24k-mile ‘96 that I’ll sell for reasonable price once @lOOKnGO sells me one of his NOS sets. They’re very nice as can be expected from low-mile car but I’d just really like to have perfect, new ones for my project.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Adam

vnmus96

Ended up finding a good set from MPS. Gonna be trying my hand at some retrofits with Morimoto bi-leds. Thanks guys for the help! Now to hunt for export mirrors

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ended up finding a good set from MPS. Gonna be trying my hand at some retrofits with Morimoto bi-leds. Thanks guys for the help! Now to hunt for export mirrors

I have the mirrors. They're actually getting painted now, but I've had them for a couple years. I'd love to find the export tails though.

vnmus96

I have the mirrors. They're actually getting painted now, but I've had them for a couple years. I'd love to find the export tails though.
Man they have become so hard to find…at least in my experience. I remember a few years ago there being a website that stocked both the mirrors and tails pretty regularly. Should have jumped on them when I had the chance lol

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Man they have become so hard to find…at least in my experience. I remember a few years ago there being a website that stocked both the mirrors and tails pretty regularly. Should have jumped on them when I had the chance lol

I agree. I remember that site too.
There was a set of the mirrors on eBay for a few weeks at $750, then down to $650 but they are gone now. I almost snagged them just to keep in stock.

xsd916

Established Member
I may have a set or 2 of used headlights in storage. They were in great shape. Let me know if you are interested and I can check tommorow

amorrow

Established Member
I’ve only found/bought an NOS passenger side headlight. Unfortunately can’t sell my others until I find a mint or NOS driver side.

hotcobra03

Established Member
Imo find anything.

I got new ford lights just before price hike. 99 bucks each
But they look like crap 2 yrs later and the bulb cover shakes and falls off..

Try Google maps. Crash parts
I needed some bumper cover parts for our tundra and found parts local

Users who are viewing this thread