OEM Navigation & Shaker

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
This would be the full nav/shaker system with the screen, hvac surround, speakers, amps, etc. I think this goes for about $1200 used complete. Again talk to me if interested - I will ship it or meet up.

Located in New England.

778672_4354677109326_1352483722_o.jpg

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
I wonder how difficult it would be to install this..
The answer to that is very time consuming. To do it correctly requires removal of the dash, main dash harness, and HVAC main box. If you aren't basically an expert mechanic, I would not try it. I've been turning wrenches for over 20 years and after researching it, decided not to do it and just install the Raxiom unit. Of course, if you are mechanically inclined and this isn't your daily driver and you can be without it a few days in order to take your time and do the project then it's worth it. The Raxiom unit is nice, I have it. But it's not factory and the navigation menu's (not the navigation map system, just the settings menus) are very plain and difficult at times. If my car wasn't a daily driver, I'd probably swap it all over.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
The answer to that is very time consuming. To do it correctly requires removal of the dash, main dash harness, and HVAC main box. If you aren't basically an expert mechanic, I would not try it. I've been turning wrenches for over 20 years and after researching it, decided not to do it and just install the Raxiom unit. Of course, if you are mechanically inclined and this isn't your daily driver and you can be without it a few days in order to take your time and do the project then it's worth it. The Raxiom unit is nice, I have it. But it's not factory and the navigation menu's (not the navigation map system, just the settings menus) are very plain and difficult at times. If my car wasn't a daily driver, I'd probably swap it all over.

Appreciate the info.

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
Appreciate the info.

I contemplated buying this myself. But like I said, mine is a daily driver. Someone who is looking to do this, finding a complete setup like this from one seller is difficult. Most of the time it has to be piece mealed together. Good luck with the sale, I think you'll find the right buyer will be ecstatic to find it.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I contemplated buying this myself. But like I said, mine is a daily driver. Someone who is looking to do this, finding a complete setup like this from one seller is difficult. Most of the time it has to be piece mealed together. Good luck with the sale, I think you'll find the right buyer will be ecstatic to find it.
That makes sense. I haven't seen the full kit up, either.

im very interested... must see some pics!! pic in post is broken.

The photo works for me. That's odd. Shoot me a PM with your cell # and I can text you any photos you'd like, though.

Users who are viewing this thread