OEM rim value

WillyB93

Established Member
Used wheels have been selling from $500-$1000 depending on condition and shipping. NOS wheels have been selling from $300-$500 per wheel, NOS center caps just sold for $400 a set of 4 off ebay.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Thx. Offered $1,150 for a good used set of OEM wheels/caps and the guy refused my offer.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Where are you located? I have extra wheels in TX I will probably never use.

WillyB93

Established Member
Thx. Offered $1,150 for a good used set of OEM wheels/caps and the guy refused my offer.

I would just stay in contact with him, he may eventually take your offer. Was he asking $1500 or more for them? Like Goose17 said they pop up from time to time.

WillyB93

Established Member
Sounds like he doesn't want to sell them, there will be another set that will pop up just have to keep watching.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Declined at $1300 is foolish on his part, if he wants to really sell them. Sounds like the guy is just throwing the wheels out there in the event someone wants them bad enough to pay his price. F him I say, or the stock set I have in my shed are a gold mine I didn’t know about.

ScottSGS

Established Member
Declined at $1300 is foolish on his part, if he wants to really sell them. Sounds like the guy is just throwing the wheels out there in the event someone wants them bad enough to pay his price. F him I say, or the stock set I have in my shed are a gold mine I didn’t know about.

Exactly! I’ll just keep looking.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ScottSGS

Established Member
WTF is wrong with people?Found a killer deal on a local classified add for like new OEMs. I immediately responded and said I’d take them and he says he’s keeping them and has another used set in worse shape for more FRICKING MONEY!! Nothing but game players

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Because I have my original Ford mounted tires on my wheels that I’d put away. However, I’m realizing how hard it is to get a good set and will probably just use the orig wheels to mount new tires on.

I know the repop offsets are slightly different, but I recall someone running a set on their 93 Cobra. For what it’s worth, I pulled my original wheels/tires off my 2000 Cobra R at 950 miles to preserve them and have been running LMR’s 00R replica wheels and NT05 tires. Don’t rule out buying a nice new set of knockoffs.

ScottSGS

Established Member
I know the repop offsets are slightly different, but I recall someone running a set on their 93 Cobra. For what it’s worth, I pulled my original wheels/tires off my 2000 Cobra R at 950 miles to preserve them and have been running LMR’s 00R replica wheels and NT05 tires. Don’t rule out buying a nice new set of knockoffs.

If they made the factory sizes, I’d be all over them. I just don’t want to modify the car just to get a set of rims to fit. So why aren’t they making them in the factory size?

Users who are viewing this thread