OFFICIAL! 2007 SVT Cobra Supercharged 4V 5.4 with 450+ HP! Pics inside!!

Agent-GHQ

Established Member
I hope the MSRP goes lower than $40K. I mean it's already losing potential buyers because of the details in the stripes, "Shelby" letters, the hood, and the brake disc is not crossed-drilled. They could have left it the way it was as shown from the prototype. :shrug:

V-8POWER said:
Ford's SVT website says that the car will be around $40k

V-8POWER

T-Bolt said:
I spoke with a Ford salesman yesterday, and he claims the price will be just a little south of 40k.
Thats good to know. I plan on having one as soon as they are available. Its my graduation present from my folks.

Alphahunter

Automotive Connoisseur
Established Member
stlblack03 said:
Please Offer It Without The Stripes Ford......please :)
Your Cobra is sweet!!! What size wheel and tire combo? Is that a 2 " drop? More info and more pics please!!!!

dave58

seldom impressed
Established Member
future note to self for July '06 :rollseyes ........
call Merrill Lynch- exercise options on 1000 shares of McD stock ($35/share) and sell current ride.
:thumbsup:

And I can promise 'ya, there WILL be at least one black one rollin in Hotlanta next fall.
:D

Gawd, I can already feel 'da torque !
:beer:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Blk_C5_FRC said:
That car is sweet... Exactly what I hoped they will build. EXACTLY. Price guesstimate will be 45k with the early ones over 50k. Plus it looks like its a pulley away from being the some power output as the GT. Ford stepped it up a notch (altough, I still dont think it will outrun the new z06). Grey with black stripes anyone?
hell of a guess on the price!

Users who are viewing this thread