Official Event Thread for the August 25th Track Rental and Pbotoshoot.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
If there is a space issue, since we normally caravan together, we can always make use of my back seat. Let's include the family this time. I'm sure the little guy would love the drag strip.

Hmm that's a good point.. Sounds good to me. :beer:

98 Saleen you have to come. You owe me that race you called me out for.

LOL I didn't realize that your Cobra was stock though lol. My car won't be on the track but I'm down for some friendly street action, as long as my wife and kid aren't in the car, and our cars make similiar power..

Oh snap, called out!!!! Can't back out now.

LOL I won't back out, but I won't put my people on a shitty schedule either lol.. It should be alright though.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
a6937cbd-9258-a001.jpg

Locked up in over drive at 80. :)

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Hell, SCT has a nice OBDII wireless setup for IPod ,iPhone , iPad related gizzmos. FN sweet if you ask me........l.

'03snkbt

Established Member
I know. That's why I don't have it.....yet. Still need to read on it in more detail. Not sure if you can datalog/tune with it or not.

'03snkbt

Established Member
The only reason I've been looking elsewhere for datalog ability is due to several issues with my handheld. To the point where I've sent it in to sct for a rebuild.
And yes, I do like having the ability to datalog via livelink.....program is nice.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
The only reason I've been looking elsewhere for datalog ability is due to several issues with my handheld. To the point where I've sent it in to sct for a rebuild.
And yes, I do like having the ability to datalog via livelink.....program is nice.

That's weird. Never had an issue.

Agreed, live link is pretty nice.

'03snkbt

Established Member
[/QUOTE]That's weird. Never had an issue.[/QUOTE]
Yep......my luck! I always get the defective item. I think I'm being tested! It's fixed now though.....for an additional $65...........dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread