Official Ghostbusters Trailer

Blackoyote

Established Member
Is it just me, or does this seem like it'll be like having teeth pulled to watch this movie? Just in the trailer it seems like they're trying too hard to be funny.

[video=youtube;w3ugHP-yZXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw[/video]

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Wont even bother to Netflix it. Not even worth watching it free thru a torrent.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Melissa McCarthy is cancer. And Hollywood has nothing left but remakes it seems.

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
Should've made it before the original actors were too old/deceased to do it. This may be sexist but this doesn't work for me with women.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I'll watch it, reluctantly, eventually.

Haha, yeah...I know this will happen just because my wife will 'just want to check it out' to make sure it isn't terrible.

Melissa McCarthy train should've ended years ago (that identity theft movie should've ended it, was actually pretty funny), Melissa Wig has never been funny, I don't know who that other white chick is, and the black woman's 'humor' has always annoyed me.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks it should've been aborted at the conception table.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Even if this were remotely funny (which it doesn't appear to be IMO), I wouldn't pay to see it solely on the basis of protesting that it was made in the first place.

The original and its sequel stand alone as film comedy gold.

cbj5259

Established Member
There are enough of the original cast still around...why did they need to go and make this abortion? Could have been an epic reunion even without Ramis. Will not watch this.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That thumbnail for the trailer is making me second guess if I should even watch the trailer.

Melissa McCarthy? Yea, I'll pass on the trailer.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks stupid, I loved the original, but Hollywood is officially out of ideas for movies.

On a side note One movie I wouldn't mind them remaking would be gone in 60 seconds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread