Official Ghostbusters Trailer

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Looks stupid, I loved the original, but Hollywood is officially out of ideas for movies.

On a side note One movie I wouldn't mind them remaking would be gone in 60 seconds.

The Nick Cage one was a remake. You want a remake to a remake?

Daywalker

Established Member
Why must everything these days be repeated with women? Is there really such a lack in creativity that a new story, with men and/or women can't be told? I mean, even Thor is a chick now smh. They should have left this franchise alone.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wont waste my time in theatres. Sick of seeing people typecast, McCarthy is the female version of Galafanakis characters, and its sad because she can probably be so much more. The original cast for the most part could still produce a better movie. This attempt just screams "we dont have any ideas, like, literally".

On a side note One movie I wouldn't mind them remaking would be gone in 60 seconds.

How dare you sir. If anything, id love to see a sequel to it. The cinematography and dark/colorful feel of that movie are timeless. Great soundtrack too. Bruckheimer did an excellent job. Plus, not many times a director pulls off turning a vehicle into an actual character of the movie. People around the world know "Eleanor" as the grey/black Shelby Mustang GT500 right next to Bullitt's fastback.

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Wont watch it...

But the new ghostbusters theme sounds badass. Has an awesome bounce to it with the new instruments/sounds added

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Once Harold Ramis died and Ivan Reitman decided not to direct this movie was doomed. It'll still have cameos from Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray but that won't be enough to save it.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
For kids who did not see the originals or view them as really old movies, this will probably be good. I was a huge Ghostbusters fan as a kid, there is a still a proton pack and trap in my parents basement.

Big mistake using all SNL cast members and women.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I watched the original Ghostbusters in theater last August. It was great to see it on the big screen.

Wont waste my time in theatres. Sick of seeing people typecast, McCarthy is the female version of Galafanakis characters, and its sad because she can probably be so much more. The original cast for the most part could still produce a better movie. This attempt just screams "we dont have any ideas, like, literally".

How dare you sir. If anything, id love to see a sequel to it. The cinematography and dark/colorful feel of that movie are timeless. Great soundtrack too. Bruckheimer did an excellent job. Plus, not many times a director pulls off turning a vehicle into an actual character of the movie. People around the world know "Eleanor" as the grey/black Shelby Mustang GT500 right next to Bullitt's fastback.

A sequel would be good if it was shot like Mad Max, mostly practical effects.

The game was actually considered as a sequel. It featured the original actors doing voice work and had a very entertaining campaign. Still have my copy, will probably play through it again rather than watch the new one.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters:_The_Video_Game

[video=youtube_share;jT83HqkrlQM]http://youtu.be/jT83HqkrlQM[/video]

I need to play through it again as well.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
In other news, this was just released :bowdown: Is it March 25th yet?

Batman_Superman_Throat_Foot.jpg

2000gt4.6

Established Member
All female crew cause it's 2016, no Bill Murray, and female Paul Blart? No thanks.

Seriously, this could replace water boarding.

oldmodman

Established Member
It makes me lose hope for the future of Hollywood.

Just imagine how many better properties were not greenlighted so that this piece of shit could be remade.

And they didn't even bother to do a real rewrite. The just dropped four women into the original roles and did a few small changes to the dialogue.

C0bra99

Established Member
You also have to take in account the director also did the 'The Heat', 'BridesMaids' and the 'SPY'. Too much estrogen for me

Users who are viewing this thread