Official SN 95 Pics thread!

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Post Your Cobra Pictures!!

Once again its that time!! If ya got em, lets see em!! I'll start it off with my baby..

joels5.jpg

joels6.jpg

dsc00923.jpg

:beer: :banana:

A link to Ciotti's SN95 picture gallery. Most pics from this thread are in here.
http://www.ciottiindustries.com/gallery/?Qwd=./Cobras&Qiv=thumbs&Qis=L

Last edited:

Wildpony

Established Member
Ok somebody give me the step by step on doing this. I'm getting pissed off (that I'm a computer "short bus" passenger) .

I have pics on my desktop but the "copy/paste" thing doesn't work out,nor can I find a place to attach files like I do in email,etc..
:loser:
Thanks

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
And damn mystic venom your car in your avatar is bad ass looking. Love the reflections. I need to get onto some detailing. Well after I get my car painted and front bumper replaced.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by Wildpony
Ok somebody give me the step by step on doing this. I'm getting pissed off (that I'm a computer "short bus" passenger) .

I have pics on my desktop but the "copy/paste" thing doesn't work out,nor can I find a place to attach files like I do in email,etc..
:loser:
Thanks

Go to www.mustangmods.com and create a free account. Upload your pictures to the website. Then after that copy the link given to each one of your pictures and paste it in the IMG box in post reply. Then you will be able to post pictures. :)

Users who are viewing this thread