Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1716690Smokey Cobra 21 by Tammy Lee, on Flickr

View attachment 1716691Smokey Cobra 21-3 by Tammy Lee, on Flickr

View attachment 1716692Smokey Cobra 21-4 by Tammy Lee, on Flickr

View attachment 1716693Smokey Cobra 21-2 by Tammy Lee, on Flickr
Such a gorgeous Cobra. SO much to love about it. As already stated, it's a "benchmark standard".

Good looking '98 Cobra. How do you like your garage flooring?

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Good looking '98 Cobra. How do you like your garage flooring?

Appreciate it! Really liking the flooring so far. Doesn't like a ton of weight from the jack, but the tiles are a couple bucks to replace and easy to replace if damaged so I'm happy with it overall.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
@Blown_By_You – what an absolutely perfect car in every single way. Wow. Ever looked at a car, and it was so good that you needed to smoke a cigarette immediately after, then you looked again, and noticed a ton of other choice details? Man, that thing is nice. Downright aspirational.

Last edited:

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Straight pipes? Oh hell no. I made that mistake with my '94 when I was 19. Left the exhaust shop and literally didn't even make it into 2nd gear before realizing what an embarrassing, awful mistake I had made. Took the first turnaround and went straight back and had my American thunder flows put back in. In addition to the farm truck sound, it killed everything the car had under 3k rpm. Complete slug.

brucesvt

Established Member
Straight pipes? Oh hell no. I made that mistake with my '94 when I was 19. Left the exhaust shop and literally didn't even make it into 2nd gear before realizing what an embarrassing, awful mistake I had made. Took the first turnaround and went straight back and had my American thunder flows put back in. In addition to the farm truck sound, it killed everything the car had under 3k rpm. Complete slug.

I had magnaflows before this and I was in colorado for 2 years working and my ex father in law took them off and put straight pipes and yeahhh horrible

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1716690Smokey Cobra 21 by Tammy Lee, on Flickr

View attachment 1716691Smokey Cobra 21-3 by Tammy Lee, on Flickr

View attachment 1716692Smokey Cobra 21-4 by Tammy Lee, on Flickr

View attachment 1716693Smokey Cobra 21-2 by Tammy Lee, on Flickr

love this car. Im not suuuuuuuper up on little details of that year but at a glance looks like you've kept it simple and nailed it. Retrofits, lowered, terminator/export mirrors, shorty antenna, the wing, lowered and nice wheels. There's definitely something to be said for simple and cleeeeeeeeaaaaaan

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I've put my 98 Cobra on hold to finish this toy. Originally built to 80s TransAm specs with a Fox body. It was converted to an SN95 body and when done it'll be a 30th anniversary tribute to the Jerry Titus TA Championship car. NASCAR 351C pillow block, Aluminum A3 Cleveland heads de-stroked to 310 cuin. Multiple podium wins back in the day. It's just going to be a track day toy. Got some work to do the top pic is the body (mine had a new body the owner kept for his car). Middle ready to haul it home rest of body and molds in truck.
EzZhq0zm.jpg

Hjmbh8Um.jpg

at2qvuEm.jpg
I can't see the pics

Users who are viewing this thread