Official Terminator Diecast Thread

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Well lurking on eBay I may have found some decals that will work. I found a “monogram” 99’ cobra model that has some decals. Bout it to take a shot on them. If they match good enough, I’ll be tackling this once we settle into the new house.

View attachment 1797024View attachment 1797025

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I bought that same kit. Now, it could be operator error (it isn't my first model build but it is my first one in like 10+years) but I couldn't finish this one. Dunno if it was something I did wrong in assembly or if it came out the box with a twist and a slight bow to the interior bucket which is preventing me from lining up the body to the completed interior+driveline. Sucks because that's the what? Second to last step?

How'd yours turn out?

Is Maisto still actively making all the colors you've said @Black Gold 380R or are you just saying that Maisto has made them at one time? I'm starting to get the itch to just get every color ford made (and the two(?) colors they didn't actually make).

Last edited:

HEMIMACH 98

Established Member
17034803895197939177869518253348.jpg

Gt40

HEMIMACH 98

Established Member
I do collect a lot of die cast mostly old hot rods lot NHRA Funny cars and top fuel dragster
Nascar

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Is Maisto still actively making all the colors you've said @Black Gold 380R or are you just saying that Maisto has made them at one time? I'm starting to get the itch to just get every color ford made (and the two(?) colors they didn't actually make).

Hello Boogie Man. I do not believe Maisto is actively making all the colors. I think they run a certain number of any batch and that's it.

I believe the only way to get them now is through Ebay.

And the only way to get every color Ford produced of the 03/04 Cobra is to have them custom made.

While I was custom painting these cars I had one guy do that. It was pretty cool to see his collection with every color.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I bought that same kit. Now, it could be operator error (it isn't my first model build but it is my first one in like 10+years) but I couldn't finish this one. Dunno if it was something I did wrong in assembly or if it came out the box with a twist and a slight bow to the interior bucket which is preventing me from lining up the body to the completed interior+driveline. Sucks because that's the what? Second to last step?

How'd yours turn out?

I Havnt had a chance to tackle it yet. My plan was just to steel the decals from it lol

Users who are viewing this thread