Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, got the MC Coupe in clear coat this past weekend. I'll work on the interior this weekend and hopefully start reassembly first weekend in August:D.......

Just as an FYI, this is the last Cobra I have a request for. So, if you're looking for a diecast of your car now is a good time to make a request....

MC 15.JPG

MC 14.JPG

MC 12.JPG

MC 13.JPG

MC 11.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone, no updated pictures of the MC Cobra (sorry), but I did get the interior in black base and then in MC base. I need to add the Cobra logos to the seats and then clear coat them. Will probably get that done this week.

However, I do have some photos of some other projects I have been working on. These are more muscle machines I have put together.

In an effort to expand my horizons I started painting the engines from the Model A's and the Roadsters. Here are my first attempts.

I took these motors completely apart. I even purchased new wiring for the motors (These wires are NOT painted).

I took pictures of all the motors together so you could compare original chrome to the painted ones. I think there are times when the chrome motor would be appropriate, but I think the painted motors adds to the detail as well.

As always any feedback or comments are always welcome.........

Engines 01.JPG

Engines 04.JPG

Ford 03.JPG

Ford 02.JPG

Harley 01.JPG

Harley 02.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, some of you may have noticed the gold motor has Harley Davidson on the valve covers. That motor went into this project. It's a Harley Davidson themed delivery truck. This one has a lot of detail work to include gold accents (the door handle and hinges) along with gold drive train and exhaust. I painted the lighting and radiator cover gold as well. I was even able to make a black "Ford" logo for the radiator cover. I'm real happy with the way this one came out.

Harley 03.JPG

Harley 04.JPG

Harley 08.JPG

Harley 09.JPG

Harley 07.JPG

Harley 06.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I know this truck might look familiar, but after I built my first Ford parts delivery truck I was asked by an individual to make one for him. Unfortunately I have not been able to get back in touch with the individual who made the request. Therefore, I made some changes to this truck. Namely the painted motor. I think this truck with the painted motor looks better than the original with the chrome motor. I even took the liberty to add steel accents to this truck as the bed and door hinges are painted as well as the door handle.

Ford 04.JPG

Ford 05.JPG

Ford 06.JPG

Ford 07.JPG

Ford 09.JPG

Ford 10.JPG

Ford 11.JPG

Ford 14.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, Again no pictures (because it was wet), but got the interior on the MC Coupe clear coated. Should start reassembly this weekend (I'll have pictures on Monday).

I also completed this project. This one was 6 months in the making as my co-worker was not in a rush and I would work on it and then put it aside to complete other projects. However, I finally got it done and my co-worker is very happy with it. I really like how this one came out as well.

It's a New Mexico State Police car.

NMSP 01.JPG

NMSP 02.JPG

NMSP 04.JPG

NMSP 05.JPG

NMSP 07.JPG

NMSP 03.JPG

NMSP 06.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, as promised, here are the pictures of the MC Coupe. I'm hoping to have this one done in a few days and shipped out before the weekend (fingers crossed LOL).

NOTE: This is still in production so it may look a little dusty in the pictures. That will all get cleaned up during final assembly.

MC 16.JPG

MC 17.JPG

MC 18.JPG

MC 19.JPG

MC 20.JPG

MC 21.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone,

Got the MC coupe finished up last night. This one came out really good. I'm very happy with it. I just hope HPLouis will be happy with it once he gets his hands on it LOL (I think he will be :D).

This one has a personalized plate, chrome rear bumper letters, and smoked headlights per the owners request. Everything else is stock MC Cobra to include suspension height. I really like how it looks with the smoked headlights.

I also like the head on shot. Really shows off the interior.

MC 27.JPG

MC 22.JPG

MC 23.JPG

MC 26.JPG

MC 32.JPG

MC 25.JPG

MC 28.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone,

I have just been commissioned to build another 2003 Cobra. Stay tuned for pictures of that build which will start next week.

For now, here are some pictures of another Muscle Machine I created for my Dad's collection. I really like how this turned out. I put redline tires on it. Reminds me of the old 60's Hotwheels I used to have as a kid. I also made some custom stacks for the motor. I used some cotton balls, screen material and real K&N filter oil to simulate air filters in the stacks. The chrome on this car had seen better days so I painted a lot of the chrome trim Satin Black. Although the car is clear coated I painted the roof Satin Black. I added the custom graphics and custom painted the center of the wheels gloss black and left a chrome lip on the rim.

I have not given it to my Dad yet and he has a "general" idea of the project, but he has not seen it yet. So, I'm hoping he will be pleasantly surprised. I'm probably going to build one just like this, but instead of Silver I will paint it Candy Red and sell it on eBay.

I know it's a Chevy, but what do you guys think?

Stacks 2.JPG

Stacks 3.JPG

Stacks 5.JPG

Stacks 6.JPG

Stacks 9.JPG

Stacks 8.JPG

Stacks 13.JPG

Stacks 16.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello All,

(Disclaimer: I did NOT build these cars).

I found these pictures online and wanted to share them. I think they came out looking really cool (The SB is my favorite). It's amazing what a wheel swap will do for the over all aesthetics of the vehicle no matter the scale.

Think I'm going to build some other Cobras and do some wheel swaps now LOL.

Sonic Blue 03.JPG

Screaming Yellow 03.JPG

prs97

Established Member
I really like the gun metal grey wheels with the yellow. Might have to do that in on one of my models and maybe in real life too.

Users who are viewing this thread