Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got my custom 04 back from Glenn and she came out amazing. The attention to detail is simply perfect from the wheels, stance, afco, bumper and license plate.

Pics don’t give the car enough justice but alas here we go.

7355912e62309c9f0fee83be9a3e6952.jpg
cdca9e64e5c5f22169f5b2443b351306.jpg
82b5cf688e42d7bae1d5318bea9b3472.jpg
b59e5b76b8f45869f657fb960f08f720.jpg
ea31248d3dd33daa850bf65e3e2e970f.jpg

For comparison here’s a pic of my actual Cobra
24953922d73a616a97f633799dbfdf89.jpg

If you’re interested in getting a car done up don’t hesitate, you’ll love the outcome.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Hello Everyone,

I was watching the season premier of Bitchin Rides this weekend (I DVR it). Well for those who have been following this thread you know I sent him a little something and he sent me a note saying he was going to display it in his office. Well, I spotted something on his shelf during the episode.

The pictures have lines because I paused the TV and took the picture LMAO!!!! It is to cool that he actually did display it:D.........

View attachment 1522314

View attachment 1522315
That's awesome Glenn. That's one of the few shows I miss since cutting the cord.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Just got my custom 04 back from Glenn and she came out amazing. The attention to detail is simply perfect from the wheels, stance, afco, bumper and license plate.

Pics don’t give the car enough justice but alas here we go.

If you’re interested in getting a car done up don’t hesitate, you’ll love the outcome.

Thank you DD for that amazing review!!! Greatly appreciated. I'm glad you're happy with the results. And thank you for posting a pic of your car to show the comparison. Hopefully the diecast will make a nice addition to your display at shows :D......

That's awesome Glenn. That's one of the few shows I miss since cutting the cord.

I will keep an eye out for it. As a cord-cutter I can only see BR via my Motor Trend streaming subscription but for $4.99/mo. it's worth it. He has a lot of cars on display, congrats on being added to the display!!!!

Thanks Bob and Doug! Appreciate the support!

My wife tried to convince me to cut the cord, but when I asked her about my car shows and she couldn't show me how I could watch my favorite shows (i.e. Bitchin Rides, Iron Resurrection, Fast N Loud, etc.) I said not until I have access to those shows LOL. I think cable is like the discussion taking place in the insurance thread. It's expensive and a rip off to some degree. So, I agree we need to cut the cord and get rid of it, but I need my car shows and access to NBA basketball :D......

Zemedici

Established Member
Glenn, odd question.

Looking at my car over the weekend, and the passenger amber taillight is gone! :(

Any way to get a replacement? If not, I'll just have to showcase the driver side! :D

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Glenn, odd question.

Looking at my car over the weekend, and the passenger amber taillight is gone! :(

Any way to get a replacement? If not, I'll just have to showcase the driver side! :D

Hello Josh,

You have the ONLY set of ambers I ever tried to create. I'm not even sure if I remember how I created them LOL. Let me see if I have a spare passenger side light first. Then I'll see if I can recreate one for you.

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
Hello Josh,

You have the ONLY set of ambers I ever tried to create. I'm not even sure if I remember how I created them LOL. Let me see if I have a spare passenger side light first. Then I'll see if I can recreate one for you.
Hey Glenn, If you need a tail light, I have one from an extra car I found...

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone,

Worked on the MC Cobra this weekend. Got a little behind last week due to some things, but got back on track this weekend. I have a few more things to do (i.e. smoke the headlights, work on the suspension, add drag wheels and then install the Cobra and SVT emblems).

MC 14.JPG

MC 15.JPG

MC 12.JPG

MC 16.JPG

MC 10.JPG

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
LOL, what do you have in mind Bob? If you're serious, I could probably help you out with brake calipers or small parts in your engine bay..........

My front bumper and hood need some TLC. But I'm at the point where I don't want to bother with it until I'm ready to do all the paint work I really want to do.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
My front bumper and hood need some TLC. But I'm at the point where I don't want to bother with it until I'm ready to do all the paint work I really want to do.

Yeah, those items are a little too big for me. Meaning I could paint them, but I'm not sure I could get them to match your existing paint. I could do smaller items, as mentioned above, with no problems.

So, if you ever want your calipers or something else MC keep me in mind.........

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I was working on finishing up the MC car last night. While working on the car I was watching an episode of Iron Resurrection I had DVR'd. Low and behold, look at what I seen sitting on the window sill.

Holly S#!T!!! I made both shows LOL. Freaking awesome!!!!

Iron Resurrection 3.JPG

Iron Resurrection 4.JPG

Iron Resurrection 2.JPG

Picture from when I gave them the car.

Iron Resurrection 1.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, here is the completed MC. Looks pretty cool with the drag set up.......... This one has major suspension work for drag wheels, smoked headlights, new process of interior painting (looks more realistic), 3D chrome Cobra and SVT emblems, SVT H/E stencil and personalized plate.

MC 26.JPG

MC 18.JPG

MC 20.JPG

MC 22.JPG

MC 30.JPG

MC 21.JPG

MC 31.JPG

MC 32.JPG

Not a great picture, but showing that at certain light angles the "green" does appear.
MC 34.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread