Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have 2 projects coming up. A ZY coupe and a TR coupe. The TR may or may not be a respray, but it will have a lot of custom touches.

Anyway, we are getting ready to hit the holiday season. So, if you or someone you know may want a Terminator built in time for Christmas I respectfully request you get your orders in soon; as I can only build up to 3 cars at a time since I only do this part time.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

HPLouis

Established Member
I owe Glenn some pics so I went out and took them today. Now, my photography skills suck.....
43780897120_25663bcea5_z.jpg

30657562267_297cd68f9f_z.jpg

Dimitri318

Established Member
@HPLouis those look amazing^^

How much do you usually sell the MC vert ones for? I read the whole thread awhile ago but can’t remeber if you posted or not. I’ve been wanting to get one to put along side my Sonic Blue One for awhile now

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I owe Glenn some pics so I went out and took them today. Now, my photography skills suck.....
View attachment 1525191
View attachment 1525192
That's amazing Henry! I have never seen one of my MC cars on top of an actual MC car. The paint looks like an exact match.

That's badass! Thank you for posting those pictures. Really boosts my confidence in my painting process.

Thank you Henry! Really appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HPLouis

Established Member
That's amazing Henry! I have never seen one of my MC cars on top of an actual MC car. The paint looks like an exact match.

That's badass! Thank you for posting those pictures. Really boosts my confidence in my painting process.

Thank you Henry! Really appreciate it!

I'm glad you like it. Thanks also for the great cars. I put it on my Instagram page and people are messaging me asking me who did it. If you check my Flikr page, there are more pics of the car: HPLouis1

Henry

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm glad you like it. Thanks also for the great cars. I put it on my Instagram page and people are messaging me asking me who did it. If you check my Flikr page, there are more pics of the car: HPLouis1

Henry
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing Henry!

Too cool ......

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
great photos of some beautiful baby snakes... Fabulous work Glenn.. Still trying to get the wheels sorted on mine for a much closer match to my car. Almost done with my grill delete for my lil Terminator. Pis when installed...

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
great photos of some beautiful baby snakes... Fabulous work Glenn.. Still trying to get the wheels sorted on mine for a much closer match to my car. Almost done with my grill delete for my lil Terminator. Pis when installed...

Thanks David. Always appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to the pics.

I'm still looking for someone to recreate a Roush front bumper for me LOL. Got to love the custom world of diecast.

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
My pleasure Glenn.. Here's some pics of my other diecast and kit summer projects. I highly modified a 51 VW 1/18 VW and 1/16 Revell 51 Kafer kit and created miniatures of my favorite 1:1 bug project. A KDF 877 and 82e parked next to one of my Tigers
KDF_FUNd.jpg
KDF_FUNb.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, I'm working on 3 projects right now (ZY for member here, TR for member here and CO that I'm building and will list on eBay). All of them are coupes.

To date I have built 33 Cobra's. 9 of which were Verts. So, it's obvious the coupes are more popular.

The ZY and CO are stripped and awaiting the paint process.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the TR. Although TR is a factory color the owner wants a lot of custom touches. I think that is great because it really transforms this TR into a one of a kind.

TR 02.JPG

TR 01.JPG

Last edited:

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
Okay, I'm working on 3 projects right now (ZY for member here, TR for member here and CO that I'm building and will list on eBay). All of them are coupes.

To date I have built 33 Cobra's. 9 of which were Verts. So, it's obvious the coupes are more popular.

The ZY and CO are stripped and awaiting the paint process.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the TR. Although TR is a factory color the owner wants a lot of custom touches. I think that is great because it really transforms this TR into a one of a kind.

View attachment 1525900

View attachment 1525901
Looking good Glenn... I love it when customers post your car with theirs!

03SVT4DWP

Established Member
Thanks David. Yes, I love that too. @TK1299 actually started that. Looks really cool to see some of those pictures.

Here's the one that started it all.

View attachment 1525942
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about.. I did that with my first Mustang that looked like the bullet car until I repainted in Wimbledon White... It's in a box somewhere...I should dig it out and commence a full resto..Ha Ha

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Glenn. I haven't posted much lately but I am still following this thread. Great job as usual. I am amazed every time you post pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread