Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Grady

Established Member
My Dad has a few of those Danbury and Franklin Mint cars. He mainly collects 57 Chevy's. And man are they detailed. I had a guy buy my last Cobra (The Grabber Green one) and he told me once he received it he was going to add carpeting, roll bar and seatbelt/harness. I thought that was pretty cool. I don't go into that much detail because you really can't see it unless you are right up on it. Most of my cars sit in a display case. So, it's difficult to see carpeting and harnesses LOL. But, I do think it's cool when people take the time to go to that level.

Thank you Bob! I used to create a certificate for the Cobra builds. Just something fun for the customer. I have a certificate for every build I did to include cars I kept. In the three years I did this I created 70 custom 03/04 Cobras.

Grady

Established Member
You did a screaming Yellow convert a few years back. I display it in a turn table case on top of the supercharger at shows. It went to the Ford Nationals a couple years back at the Mach 1 anniversary. Since then I purchased a Azure Blue 2004 Mach 1 with 10k on it to give the Cobra company in the garage. It make a great piece to the collection for the Cobra. The Cobra has 11K on it. Thank you again for doing what you did. You mentioned something about a certificate? Grady

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Dude! If it sells for that, it's time for me to dust off some of mine and get them for sale!

LMAO!!! I don't think it will sell for that price. However, I'm with you. If it does sell for that price I'll need to get back into the Terminator diecast business PDQ.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thank you again for doing what you did. You mentioned something about a certificate? Grady

You're very welcome Jack. Glad to know your diescast made it to the Ford Nationals to be displayed. That's pretty sweet!

Yes sir. I created certificates for every build. If you go back to your messages/inbox you should see our conversation and your certificate is in there.

Thank you again for your kind words sir!

John02023

Established Member
723CE6C0-9F74-42DD-ABD4-7A9385BCF917.jpeg
Here’s that OW you did kinda recently

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
View attachment 1694844 Here’s that OW you did kinda recently

Hello John. Thank you for posting that picture. It looks great! I enjoyed building your replica. Since your car is on air bags it was a challenge to get your suspension right. It's always fun trying to do new things/techniques on these diecast cars. Thanks again for posting! it's greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Wow! Glenn did a bang up job on my 04 Oxford white vert! But that picture my man..that is sexy!

Hello Nikk! Thank you for the compliment on your build. I think your car wins the award for being sent the farthest and for being an international build :D. I'm VERY glad to hear you are satisfied with your build. OW is my favorite color to spray. OW just looks so clean once it's clear coated. I enjoy looking at MC, but it is the toughest to spray since there are so many steps involved.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Black Gold 380R, you do some amazing work!
I hope your build is going well, and when you get back to making these, I would like to commission you to make a replica of my 03 vert!

Hello BossMane. Thank you sir. I appreciate your comment on my work and my current build project.

I do plan on building these again. However, it probably won't be until 2022 when I start again. Once my 65 is completed I want to enjoy the car and go to some car shows AND take a break from building/painting LOL. But, I will build these diecast cars again. It is a great hobby and VERY rewarding when I receive feedback, like yours, from people who purchase from me or who view this thread.

Rest assured I will keep everyone informed, through this thread, once I'm back in business :D.

Thanks to everyone who continues to view this thread and support me in this hobby either by making a purchase or by simply providing a comment.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, they picked the right color! That's probably the most popular 2003-2004 paint color. Nice to see the Terminator still getting diecast respect. ;)

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I stopped at a random Sam's Club in Lafayette LA today and bought 4 of them. My plan is to keep 1 CO and have Glenn paint the other 3 when he starts up again haha! I need OW, MG, and ZY to finish collection. Maybe a MC if it's possible to match it real close.
20210606_105640.jpeg
20200905_113248.jpeg

CustomX

Established Member
I would have but 4 was all they had. If I happen across any more of them I'll get another 4, then I can have the vert colors in coupes too haha.

Man I went to both Sam's in my area and they didn't even have a maitso setup. Asked customer service and it's only a seasonal thing here in FL and it's usually only around Christmas :(

Users who are viewing this thread