Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2012 - May 17-20

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I think I have every bug on the front of my car.. so it shouldn't be bad for the rest of you lol. anyone know where the car wash is down here, I'm on 9th street.

I want to say it is in the 100 block keep going towards DE it is a good distant up coastal.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Debating on washing the car here real quick before I head out or down there. I have a bucket, sponges and soap, just need a water hose.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Debating on washing the car here real quick before I head out or down there. I have a bucket, sponges and soap, just need a water hose.

What is also cool is some of the hotels actually have an area to park and wash your car :rockon:

Redfire6114

Established Member
If anyone has an extra walkie talkie I can use for the cruise from mcdonalds at 1:30 it would be greatly appreciated.

94cobra_red

Established Member
Had a great time this weekend, i have never seen so many sweet cars in one place. :banana: Saw a few cars i recognized from here also Friday night.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
anyone hear anything about the people killed on the scooters near belly busters? i think a black CTS-V hit them racing?

M33P

Established Member
anyone hear anything about the people killed on the scooters near belly busters? i think a black CTS-V hit them racing?

Completely and utterly wrong. It was one guy. he didnt see the red light and locked up his brakes and slid into the side of a cts-v turning into the maryland speed meet on 45th. i was standing not 10 feet away. they shocktrauma'd him out to salisbury is the last i heard.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

LOL damn it took like two days to go from a guy on a scooter hitting the side of a car, to a car killing multiple people while racing??

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Mark Your Calendars for Endless Summer 2012 in Ocean City, MD - October 4-7.

I like the fall show better with cooler temperatures and less traffic. Hotel rooms will be less expensive.

Please go to the fall show thread and sign up. Here is the link: OC FALL SHOW THREAD 2012

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread