Official "whos car did i see on the road the other day" thread

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
noticed we didnt have one of these, had on over on ls1tech when i was there and into f bodys and it got pretty popular and we used it to give props to nice cars we saw but didnt knew or people who we wanted to run against later.

ill start, i apologize if there already is one of these threads.

today, went to academy on blanding blvd in jax and saw a white 13 gt with exhaust in the parking lot and again later on that day while driving. you were going the other way, i was in my black 14' GT.

also saw a 2007-ish silver stang on blanding going opposite direction of me. looked lowered, clean car.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I like this idea... Good thread OP

Noticed two coyote's today both on Simpson road and US 192 in Kissimmee. One black and one silver. Both good looking rides...

Nobody will ever see mine. I never drive the damn thing :D

JasonSnake

Established Member
I"ve seen a SB Terminator in Oviedo several months ago. Sounded like it had SLP's and H-pipe. Sounded pretty mean. He then turned off into a plaza but I gave him a quick blip of my throttle while I kept going.

Then I saw an orange Mach1 at a Chipotle in Winter Springs. It was dark out, I was in my car talking on the cell as I saw the guy and his friend staring down my car while they were walking to the Mach. lol.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Went to Chipotle last night - parked there was a gorgeous Terminator vert, lowered, maroon color, black top. It was amazingly clean.

ThomasL

Established Member
Saw a red w/ white stripes 13/14 GT500 vert near Lutz/Land O Lakes a couple days ago. Clean looking ride.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
for the central FL people theres 2 or 3 different mustang groups on facebook as well that have a pretty decent number of members

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Anybody wanna have a meet up at orlando Speedworld on Oct 5th? It's a funday Sunday and hoping the weather will be decent.

Also noticed a grey 13-14 5.0 in the Saint Cloud area the other day. Bitch is LOUD rest looks clean though

Users who are viewing this thread