O'hare UFO video?

COBRABRAD

Established Member
I found it
Here is a news report of the incident.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhqJZ47mf24]YouTube - UFO over Chicago O'Hare airport (2007.01.01)[/ame]
Here's the new one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph_pK5OcHN0]YouTube - Leaked O'HARE Ufo Video[/ame]

phil'snotch

Established Member
gimme a break.....

if ANY unknown object was hoovering U.S. skies they have military aircraft on standby that would have shot that shit down lickity split

i cant understand how people believe this shit

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
secret.gif

COBRABRAD

Established Member
gimme a break.....

if ANY unknown object was hoovering U.S. skies they have military aircraft on standby that would have shot that shit down lickity split

I guess you're right, beings that are capable of flying here from other solar systems would be easy for us to shoot down when they are "hoovering".

ls1eater

Established Member
gimme a break.....

If something was coming from another planet or solar system they apparently have some sort of technology we don't....also if we cant see them on radar how would we know they were their and could just fly away before anything happened ......thats how people believe shit.....

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I still don't buy it, I remember hearing about that crap for a month after it happened here. Probably just a bunch of drunk southwest airlines workers about to takeoff who decided to make a funny.

SRV1

Established Member
Why is these types of videos always very low quality? Did you ever notice that? Not one has ever been produced with a clear image.

James

phil'snotch

Established Member
I guess you're right, beings that are capable of flying here from other solar systems would be easy for us to shoot down when they are "hoovering".
your sarcasim is easily detected.
im not going to debate a moot point. some people believe in this stuff and some dont..

J-UTK

Established Member
In no way does this assume that aliens are exist. Think about it, if the government was breaking the sound barrier in the 60's with the Blackbird, at the fast paced rate of technological innovation, you REALLY don't think we have a military craft that can hover? Give me a break, I'm sure Uncle Sam has crazy things we can't even begin to fathom.

EVO-lution

Established Member
gimme a break.....

we can't even solve our economic crisi...you really think we can shoot something down that can probably travel to different galaxies and solar systems and defy laws of physiques?:lol::lol:

jrobinsonchicag

Established Member
If Google Earth is available to the public, I can only imagine the "black op" technology available to the US Government.

As for the economic crisis, that is a result of being a member of the "good old boys club" and getting to do whatever you want, no matter how retarded you are, just becasue you have friends in government.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why is it that we NEVER have seen a photo in all these years that is actually clear and undeniable. They're always either non-existent or blurry. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread