Ohio boys, come on in.

68gtscode

Established Member
Thanks.
I’d recommend coming up to spectate.
It’s definitely a track worth experiencing and the NMRA NMCA are great events tgat need our support.
Plus, even if your car isn’t a serious show car, you can put it in the car show for basically the same price as spectators and then you get better parking :)
Hope to meet you there.
-J
Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely go to spectate... I have a 4 year old son that wouldn't allow us to miss it :) Unfortunately, I just learned last week that my car will be down for an extended time, so we won't be able to enter the show.

DaBigBone

Established Member
I usually go to that event every year but unfortunately couldn't make it this time.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you make it out? I didn’t see any 13/14 GT500s in True Street today. Regardless, my son and I enjoyed the event.
I was there but not the car. Still having belt alignment issues when I drive it hard/power shift, so I just went to spectate and hang out with a few friends running.
That new 8.60 class is interesting.
The race I never miss with the car is NMCA Norwalk and I’ll definitely be there running the car then.
Glad you and your son enjoyed it, weather was great.
-J

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
I'll be moved out the the Columbus area (Berlin township) as of April. Looking forward to some cruises and shows.

How's the smog/inspections out here?
E85 quality or should I buy 55gal drums?
Good alignment shops around here?

thanks guys lookin forward to some races and fun.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
You would have to look up the emissions for your county but there are no inspections out here like Cali. In Cuyahoga County you have to do a emissions check every few years at a station, you can wait in line or do it yourself with an OBDII reader at their kiosk like I do for the wifes car. I got collector plates for my 03 so I dont have to worry about any of that.

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
You would have to look up the emissions for your county but there are no inspections out here like Cali. In Cuyahoga County you have to do a emissions check every few years at a station, you can wait in line or do it yourself with an OBDII reader at their kiosk like I do for the wifes car. I got collector plates for my 03 so I dont have to worry about any of that.
tell me more about these collector plates... I will be in Delaware county.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
You will need to send a copy your SVT certificate to prove that your Cobra is a limited production vehicle, fill out this form in the link and thats that. Call the number on page 2 for any questions you may have. I believe you will have to bring your cars into the BMV to have the VIN's inspected as well to get your OH plates. Only stipulation is that you have another registered DD, whenever you go to renew you provide the license plate # and they make sure its still registered.

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
What's up, my Ohio people!

I have a lift and started taking on work for local cobras.

Open to any and all work that anyone's needs from blower swaps, turbo installs, suspension, brakes, clutches, fuel systems, etc.

Reach out to me here or on IG: @svt_turba

your car would be on my lift in my garage while I have the car. my cobra fits in my garage still with multiple cars.

Just wrapped up a brake upgrade and clutch swap on a cobra. I'll be starting my downpipe/cat back on my car around january/February, so lift is open until then.

Flat rate at $70/hr two hour minimum

Happy Holidays all!
20231014_125231.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S911U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
It's a side job and play money. It's fun to meet locals and help out others. not trying to get rich. just pay off the tools LOL
^ That is a great hourly rate, if you do good work and are productive! It's less than half the hourly rate of the shop I currently use...

Sent from my SM-S911U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread