Ohio boys, come on in.

Caboose302

Established Member
@Trubble are you in the National Guard? Your avatar looks familiar.

I'm just waiting on a spacer for my struts before I can drive mine around.
And I have to apologize to everyone. I'm feeling like this cold weather is my fault. You see... I just put summer tires on my car which is worse than that damn groundhog when it comes to predicting warm weather...

Trubble

Established Member
@Trubble are you in the National Guard? Your avatar looks familiar.

I'm just waiting on a spacer for my struts before I can drive mine around.
And I have to apologize to everyone. I'm feeling like this cold weather is my fault. You see... I just put summer tires on my car which is worse than that damn groundhog when it comes to predicting warm weather...

Caboose
No need to apologize. It's just a Midwest Winter being winter!

Sorry I missed meeting you last fall at a Dayton event. We're so close - we ought to meet soon.

My avatar is from OATHKEEPERS.ORG

Oathkeepers is for any man or woman who has taken the oath "to support & defend..." (Feel free to check out their site to learn about the 10 Promises an Oathkeeper makes.)
I'm a life member (as well as AFA, NRA, and GOA). Oathkeepers fits well with my mission to teach the Constitution, and the original intent of the Founders.

Trubble

Established Member
Hey,
hAVE YOU OHIO DRIVERS HAD A CHANCE TO SIGN THE PETITION TO ELIMIINATE FRONT LICENSE PLATE REQUIREMENT?
SEE THE THREAD I STARTED A SHORT TIME AGO, AND VISIT CHANGE.ORG VIA THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION. THANKS!

BILL

Caboose302

Established Member
Caboose
No need to apologize. It's just a Midwest Winter being winter!

Sorry I missed meeting you last fall at a Dayton event. We're so close - we ought to meet soon.

My avatar is from OATHKEEPERS.ORG

Oathkeepers is for any man or woman who has taken the oath "to support & defend..." (Feel free to check out their site to learn about the 10 Promises an Oathkeeper makes.)
I'm a life member (as well as AFA, NRA, and GOA). Oathkeepers fits well with my mission to teach the Constitution, and the original intent of the Founders.
Oh wow. Yeah I'll check that out.

Hopefully I'll be at a few more cruise ins and cars & coffee events this year. Last year the weeks just didn't work out very well.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Lookin' forward to meeting ya!

Update for Dayton Cars and Coffee: April 25th is first meeting! I plan on being there (weather permitting) even though I dont have a mustang i enjoy coming out for all the cars and company! Hope to see some more mustangs there! I know i have talked to several people that are coming so should be big turnout if weather stays nice!

Trubble

Established Member
Anyone show up for 4/25 C & C in Dayton?

I was all ready to go but we started getting rain here in Tipp. Wasn't going to put the beast out there. Wonder if there was much turnout?

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I was all ready to go but we started getting rain here in Tipp. Wasn't going to put the beast out there. Wonder if there was much turnout?
I know a few that went in coyotes. Maybe 40-50 cars only thing I saw in photos I would have liked to see was a new 911 gt3

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
Shot at Columbus Care & Coffee on April 18; my Bullitt; a 69 Mach I, and a supercharged SN95 Mach I:

bullitt2.jpg

Oh, and a Viper.

Breitling

Established Member
Is there a cars and coffee this weekend in Columbus? Looking to be nice and going to try to get the car out.

I think I'm heading to the C-bus cars and coffee too. It's from 9-noon every Saturday in front of the Cup-o-joe in the Lennox Town Center parking lot. Hope to see some nice Mustangs there.

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
I would be there today if I were not traveling. Should be a pretty huge turnout. Heads up - I think this is Columbus Marathon weekend, so stay out of downtown...

Users who are viewing this thread