Ohio boys, come on in.

saleen homer

Established Member
Dang a few other toledo guys are in here. I'm also on toledomustangs.com. Another site I'm on were doing a private track day at Milan in June as well. Let me know when you guys are out and we can meet up.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Im working outside of Canton for the next 3 months and I haven't seen any Mustangs in the Canton area worth mentioning. Lots of Vettes and camaros though. lol. If I have to come back later this year, I will be trailering my Cobra with me. I haven't driven my car since Jan. now and won't get to drive it til after July 4th.

TylerM35

Established Member
buckeyestangs and mustang stampede are both having cruise the weekend of may 11th, if anyone wants to join either let me know, us guys in the cobra owners of the ohio will most likely be joining the stampede at burr oak that weekend

94_Vert

Established Member
There's one this Saturday going on in the hocking hills area. Check buckeyestangs.com>events for details.

mdever12

Established Member
West side of Cleveland, anyone know any good shops to install a McLeod RXT clutch?

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
I think this might be my first post here...

I just bought a 2008 Bullitt last month, but I've been lurking for a while for the SVT Contour content - my Roush Cougar is about 95% SVT Contour underneath.

Grew up just outside of Portsmouth, have been in Columbus for a good long time, though.

Cheers.

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
I took mine to CRT Performance in Norwalk. Jeff and company are fantastic to work with. Answered any and all questions I had during my build, and answered follow up questions after I got the car back.

Mulldune

Established Member
I think this might be my first post here...

I just bought a 2008 Bullitt last month, but I've been lurking for a while for the SVT Contour content - my Roush Cougar is about 95% SVT Contour underneath.

Grew up just outside of Portsmouth, have been in Columbus for a good long time, though.

Cheers.

There is a cruise in at O'Reilly's (sp) on the 31st,that starts at 5pm.Also there is a show at Ricart's on the 27th

edit,the OReilly's o Brice Rd.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread