Ohio boys, come on in.

rtvickers

Established Member
I've seen them in that color in person. I agree pictures do it no justice. But still nice ride. Congrats

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Yeah, close by. You may have seen her in 553 parking lot. last week we had a mini cruise-in with a '13 GT500 and a 66 289 Mustang.

And you?

Bill

Yeah, Im pretty sure Ive seen it in the parking lot. I work in JSF over here. I used to park over by the presidential hanger in the cool kids section. There is usually a Black GT500, a white C6 and a Redfire 03 Cobra out there.

xkape

Established Member
Hello!

Just joined, finally found where the Dayton people are...lol I thought I was the only one who posts on car forums. Anyway, I'm in Beavercreek. wife works on base. Just saying hello.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Welcome! Im new to the area as well, i know some dudes meet up over at the Kmart across from the greene every once in a while but outside of that, Im not sure of anyone around here.

xkape

Established Member
Every Friday theres a huge meet at Lofino's in Beavercreek. If you were going 675 to 35 East, before you get to the N. Fairfield Rd. exit, you will see all the cars. Basically a classics and American car meet. It's fairly nice today, they may have it but, the season is ending. I already put my car up for the fall/winter.

Caboose302

Established Member
Well I feel like an idiot. Didn't even know this section was here until rtvickers said something on SBZ, lol. I need to start using the wealth of knowledge on this site more.
Kettering, Oh checking in.

rtvickers

Established Member
Well I feel like an idiot. Didn't even know this section was here until rtvickers said something on SBZ, lol. I need to start using the wealth of knowledge on this site more.
Kettering, Oh checking in.

What's up Charlie Brown. How's the pumpkin?

rtvickers

Established Member
I remember you saying you thought the trans was going out. Are going to do the motor and the trans this winter?

Caboose302

Established Member
Just sending the trans up to t45 this winter. My engine had 360 rwtq and the trans is only rated for 325 at the crank so it's just worn out. The new engine will be a fully forged Teksid so I'm going to have to save up for that one.

Last edited:

Caboose302

Established Member
Yeah, I want to be able to rev it past 7k and that's not really feasible with a 5.4. And with a Teksid it'd be bulletproof. I've already talked to the dealer on here about a GT500 rotating assembly and it wasn't too bad. I need to eyre block first and I'll see if I want to go that route or piece it together over time.

Stolen 98

Established Member
Likewise here. Columbus. Ever go up to the Sawmill Fri/Sat night meets or Sat AM Cars N Coffee down at Cup of Joe by Lennox?

I've met you before you bought a cnl intake from me and I bought a Mach 1 grill delete off you.

xkape

Established Member
Franchi.. whats up! I use the same name across forums. MF. Dont thin we have met yet but, we have tried...lol

Its funny to me there are so many of you (which I never knew were out there) and, after seeing your cars, I have never seen them. Maybe its where I live but, I see the same Mustangs ALL THE TIME. grabber blue 11+ on on the highway all the time. Black NE Cobra that looks badass. Red Cobra NE vert that looks badass (can we cuss on this forum?). The rest I see in Cincy where I work. Yelloe one with black stripes, red one with black stripes... saw a seriously awesome NE today in Fairfield.. black, modded to hell and back, sounded mean. I stared

xkape

Established Member
Heres my car, btw

20130824_152110_zps445cd60e.jpg

oh.. and.. THIS.. FTMFW

20130822_122344_zpse35ecd4e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread