Oil Does not close under $100 on 9/9/08

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
Per CNN $103.26

Per other threads source:
http://www.reuters.com/article/hotStocksNews/idUSSIN4333720080909

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - U.S. crude oil futures fell more than $1 after Tuesday's settlement to $102.06 a barrel, the lowest crude oil price since early April.

A month ago, U.S. crude futures were trading near $115 a barrel and a year ago, were trading around $78 a barrel. On Tuesday, October delivery crude settled at $103.26, down $3.08, after hitting a session low of $102.20.

(Reporting by Bernie Woodall; Editing by David Gregorio)

97cobra1

Established Member
How is it pointless? Answer me that!

I will say it again. IT DID NOT CLOSE UNDER $100 a barrel. Read the title!

It was pointless because the other thread is about the exact same topic. You posted the same info in that thread, then made a completely new thread on top if that.

This is why it was pointless to create this thread. So now i'm gonna go back to the other one, where conversation is going on. Feel free to join the rest of us. :beer:

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
It was pointless because the other thread is about the exact same topic. You posted the same info in that thread, then made a completely new thread on top if that.

This is why it was pointless to create this thread. So now i'm gonna go back to the other one, where conversation is going on. Feel free to join the rest of us. :beer:

Well some people dont really read the facts and might not even see my post. They would just post up and say something like its about time, even its not true.

So to me its not a pointless thread to sate the facts of the other persons error.

Oh BTW there are a lot of pointless threads on here everday, hour, and so on.

Why not another.:rockon:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
The other one was about oil dropping over in Europe to under a 100$. Something to do with Brent oil?

Users who are viewing this thread