Oil Seperator / 2012 Coyote / Whipple

migg400

Established Member
Does anyone recommend a good oil seperator to use with my Whipple? I have a 12 Coyote with a Whipple in my 67 Fastback and wanted to use something Nice that works well!. Other than JLT, what else out there works and looks good??

Thanks....

nxhappy

Established Member
you can easily make one ....they sell separators at lowes or home depot

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
More for function than looks, gets the job done. Requires a little skill on your part !
Jegs filter on my 11.

Jegs filter on my 14.

migg400

Established Member
Maybe I'll give that a shot and make one......
Thanks for the suggestions guys

Jsantana91

Established Member
I have a JLT on my 04 cobra it gets filled up and stays filled. The oil doesn't go into the intake. Couldn't be happier with it

15PSI

Established Member
I had the Moroso Oil Separator on my GT, a separator that holds more oil and has a convenient tap on the bottom for removing the separated oil. But things were starting to get a bit tight in there with the S/C. I purchased a JLT separator and couldn't be happier. It is smaller than the Moroso and looks better too. I have the Moroso separator for sale if anyone is interested. LOL

migg400

Established Member
I had the Moroso Oil Separator on my GT, a separator that holds more oil and has a convenient tap on the bottom for removing the separated oil. But things were starting to get a bit tight in there with the S/C. I purchased a JLT separator and couldn't be happier. It is smaller than the Moroso and looks better too. I have the Moroso separator for sale if anyone is interested. LOL

PM Sent!

Users who are viewing this thread