Ok guys i got my parts list for my n/a build by rev auto, check it out!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Car was dropped off monday 8/8 they said the car will be done sometime next week. They are also doing a full steeda suspension for me at a reduced price as a compliment to me for doing this big build with them. Cant wait car is going to be bad ass...pics will be sent to me next week and i will post them here soon

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Car was dropped off monday 8/8 they said the car will be done sometime next week. They are also doing a full steeda suspension for me at a reduced price as a compliment to me for doing this big build with them. Cant wait car is going to be bad ass...pics will be sent to me next week and i will post them here soon

Any idea when its going to be back. I'm also very interested in your build man! Good Luck!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Update: Spoke with Dasan Today and he found out that the Ferrea oversized valves that are currently out dont fit the 15/16 heads, in fact the valves are not available for the 15/16 heads yet but they will be out soon. the stock valves are a little smaller then the ferrea oversized valves so i will stick with them. The heads will still be fully ported and polished and have boss springs. He wanted to get my ok so i told him go ahead with it. This will delay my build another week, that's when the heads will be back. this will also lower my bill some...

mhyjek

Established Member
Update: Spoke with Dasan Today and he found out that the Ferrea oversized valves that are currently out dont fit the 15/16 heads, in fact the valves are not available for the 15/16 heads yet but they will be out soon. the stock valves are a little smaller then the ferrea oversized valves so i will stick with them. The heads will still be fully ported and polished and have boss springs. He wanted to get my ok so i told him go ahead with it. This will delay my build another week, that's when the heads will be back. this will also lower my bill some...

What's the difference? I saw MMR has stainless steel valves that they say fit 11-16? Not doubting just wondering? They had an oversize option too.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
11-14 heads are different from 15/16 heads the oversized are available for 11-14 heads. The difference between stock and oversized is in mm's so should'nt be that much different. Power difference would be negligible. What sux is have to wait another week but what choice do i have! Its not a big deal as the stock valves are 31mm exhaust and 37mm intake, oversized is 32 mm exhaust 38mm intake...

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
update i decided i didnt want to wait another 2 weeks for the car to get done , car has been there since 8/8 so i told dasan to do the build without the ported heads and i know i will not have as much power but i want my car back. so the build starts today.. should have the car back next week. my plan is to save $$ for Gt-350 heads instead..and get them installed at a later date....don't think i will eclipse 500 rwhp but it will be more like 480 rwhp.... should be sufficient for now..if i go e-85 then it will make over 500 hp....

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
sorry, I knew it was a pipe dream for you to think you might have the car back for the AM show, I've had work done there and know people that have work done there, they are slow, and I imagine it got worse for awhile there after Ronnie left them for JPC

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

mhyjek

Established Member
11-14 heads are different from 15/16 heads the oversized are available for 11-14 heads. The difference between stock and oversized is in mm's so should'nt be that much different. Power difference would be negligible. What sux is have to wait another week but what choice do i have! Its not a big deal as the stock valves are 31mm exhaust and 37mm intake, oversized is 32 mm exhaust 38mm intake...
Yeah builds NA/FI doesn't matter always seems to take longer than expected. At the end of the day I think you will have a fast car. When the aftermarket brings this http://www.stangtv.com/news/video-a-coyote-5-0-with-individual-throttle-bodies-hits-8200-rpm/
to market I think you will be making crazy power

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Well man at least you will get your car back. Like said above you will have a very quick street car and it will be very fun. Gt350 heads will defiantly be a cool addition to the build man. Good luck and have fun!

DarkMach1

Established Member

thehunterooo

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread