Ok, say you've got 50k to spend on a car...

Jefe

Established Member
You already have a fun coupe so join me and get a Hellcat Charger. I went from my 04 Cobra to the Charger and am loving every minute of it.

Still have the truck, boat, motorhome and bikes? Trying to think of what else you could get. Dune buggy? Or use that $50K and sign up for the new Trackhawk Jeep

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
13-14 GT500, I'd also test drive a Hellcat or Viper if I was you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
For me, it would have to be a super clean, low mileage 2013/2014 GT500 car. My second choice would be a Hellcat Challenger/Charger and possibly a Z06, if one can had for that money.
Good luck OP and keep us posted!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
You could always wait 6 months and see if Ford unveils the next GT500 in november/december/january auto shows.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Op you have a termie, no point in spending 50k when you have the car that started it all.

Besides, with the money you are saving up, its time to buy authentic 03/04 Cobra seats if yours arent worn out already. $50k should cover it.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Viper or Corvette. The Hellcat doesn't appeal to me personally, the Camaro and GT500 are both nice but I say "why?". You already have a Cobra and you could get either a Corvette or a Viper... I would recommend Corvette, Viper isn't for everyone, you would probably know you wanted one already if it was a good fit for you. I have considered picking up a Z06 myself, but I don't have a 3rd bay in my garage.
Anyway, I would examine what you intend to use the cars for and purchase accordingly. I have traditionally treated my Cobra like a garage queen, I bought a garage queen Viper... now I have the itch to race one of them.
So, realistically, just ask yourself what you are looking for and buy the most appropriate fitted car for that purpose. I kind of wish my Cobra was a Z06 but I don't really want to sell it, and I don't have room for a Corvette... nor will I sell the Viper.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You could always wait 6 months and see if Ford unveils the next GT500 in november/december/january auto shows.
Only problem,......he has 50K to spend. The new GT500 is going to be more than that.
(I actually think that the reveal is coming in September. Just a hunch. lol)

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Only problem,......he has 50K to spend. The new GT500 is going to be more than that.
(I actually think that the reveal is coming in September. Just a hunch. lol)
50k to spend today. New GT500 won't hit lots until fall 2018 at the earliest, unless Ford pulls a LATE 2017 GT500 stunt like they did with the GT350. Thats a full year to save up extra money.

Edit: assuming its a 2019 MY and hits lots at "normal" time.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
You already have a fun coupe so join me and get a Hellcat Charger. I went from my 04 Cobra to the Charger and am loving every minute of it.

Still have the truck, boat, motorhome and bikes? Trying to think of what else you could get. Dune buggy? Or use that $50K and sign up for the new Trackhawk Jeep
Yes, still have everything else. A four seater is indeed something I'd like, hence no Corvette in my options

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hellcat Charger since you have the Cobra. If you are expanding your horizons, a Raptor or a Slingshot(with bank left over). Lotus could also be an option.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
SL65
S6
Twin Turbo E63?
13/14 GT500
Raptor

One of those 5

13/14 Raptor or 17+ Raptor?

I've only seen a handful of new Raptors, on the lot, near 50k. Either low optioned SCABs or base Screws.
Seemed like dealers ordered fully loaded ones that easily reach 65-72k

Users who are viewing this thread