Okay, which one of you did this?

KushBandit

Established Member
My buddy showed me this video on Instagram and I thought I'd post it here.

[video=youtube;DwFc9RJk17U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwFc9RJk17U[/video]

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Wonder who will be found at fault. The GT350 driver was likely speeding, but the SUV driver clearly swerved back into the right hand lane. This is an example of why if you see someone driving fast and\or aggressive coming up on you on the interstate you are better off just holding your position and let them go around you instead of trying to move out of their way.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Wonder who will be found at fault. ...

Should be the RAV4 driver. The GT350 driver signaled and was already changing lanes when the RAV4 driver basically cut him off. Thankfully it's just cosmetic damage to the GT350.

Lemers

Established Member
One GT350 hit the wall before making contact with the SUV. One can say the the GT350 driver was racing the dash cam car. Finally the SUV was never out of the right lane when the GT350 tried to pass.

krt22

Established Member
Wonder who will be found at fault. The GT350 driver was likely speeding..
Bingo. Likely would be cited for going to fast for the conditions and possibly following too close. End of the day the cars in front have the right of way and its the passing cars responsibility to overtake safely

I don't get why the Rav4 breaked like they did, but its largely irrelevant since they would simply say the GT350 was speeding and following too close. Typically when you are are in an accident while committing a traffic violation the blame lands on you.

Users who are viewing this thread