Old Man Flips Out On Police

crew_dawg16

Established Member
NSFW - Language
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1640cSLi85Ln4R6h]Video: Rewind LOL Clip Of The Week: Old Man Flips Out On Police Operator! [Audio][/ame]

:lol:

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
what you cant properly title your thread after the video? or was the ommission of "operator" intentional?

crew_dawg16

Established Member
what you cant properly title your thread after the video? or was the ommission of "operator" intentional?

Who the **** are you to tell me how to title my threads? Go take your Geritol and grab a nap or something.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Who the **** are you to tell me how to title my threads? Go take your Geritol and grab a nap or something.
two things a) it's misleading and b) the guy is drunk off his ass ... I just asked a question. you getting all butthurt over it kinda makes you the grouchy old man here.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
two things a) it's misleading and b) the guy is drunk off his ass ... I just asked a question. you getting all butthurt over it kinda makes you the grouchy old man here.

Not just me, Dave. You do this shit all the time, never adding anything of value to threads, just trolling and policing the forums to your content. Stick to Smackdown if that's all you're good at.

If you were truly inquiring about an erroneous title, you would have simply asked without the implying that I was misleading the forum. If you must know, I simple omitted the "operator" portion by accident.

But seriously man, give it a rest already.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Not just me, Dave. You do this shit all the time, never adding anything of value to threads, just trolling and policing the forums to your content. Stick to Smackdown if that's all you're good at.

If you were truly inquiring about an erroneous title, you would have simply asked without the implying that I was misleading the forum. If you must know, I simple omitted the "operator" portion by accident.

But seriously man, give it a rest already.

imagewji.jpg

Last edited:

BatmobileWS6

Established Member
you getting all butthurt over it kinda makes you the grouchy old man here.

The only grouchy old man I see in here is the grouch who foamed at the mouth complaining over the title. If you are caught up on some stupid technicality, you are missing the bigger picture as the video was hilarious.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
The only grouchy old man I see in here is the grouch who foamed at the mouth complaining over the title. If you are caught up on some stupid technicality, you are missing the bigger picture as the video was hilarious.

What video? It was a still shot with audio.

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
He's not flipping out, he's just a ****ing idiot. This isn't funny at all. Reminds me of the people I'm stuck living around. Makes me want to hit someone.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"I'm crazy as hell". LOL! I give the dispatcher credit for not cracking a laugh. The guy was looney as hell. Just pick him up and commit him for observation for 72 hours. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread