"Old Man" S2000 Ricer and Close-Call With Sheriff

REPCobra10

Established Member
This is not a kill, however, I have to ask what the Hell is the matter with ricers? I had no idea ricers could be in their 60's (atleast that's how old this guy looked to me) :shrug: Anyways, this assclown got behind me at a light and was revving all the way to redline bouncing off the rev limiter and what not, then the light goes green and he is riding my ass (like he is going to speed things up :shrug: there's like 2 cars in each of the 3 lanes on Palmetto Park in front of us). When traffic cleared this a-hole did a few trademark HONDUH RICER FLY-BY'S, and finally I gave in and was flashing my lights ahead at him after he did his fly-by's (about 10 cars ahead of me). However, he wouldn't back down his speed to ~50ish and kept going ~75ish, so I said f*** it and sped up to catch him and as I was coming up on his ricer ass, he hits it, and thank God I didn't hit it because a Palm Beach County Sheriff was coming opposite side of Palmetto just as his S2000 was screaming loud at full song with his V-TEC POWER! Anyways, I turned off on a small street as to avoid being pulled over by the Sheriff, because I saw him hit his brakes hard and swerve to get in the U-turn lane. Even though I didn't race this old ricer guy, I'm sure it looked like I was racing to the Sheriff since the S2000 was screaming so loud and my Cobra was following closely behind, which is why I got off Palmetto Park immediately in fear of getting a street racing ticket or something. I wonder if the guy in the S2000 noticed the Sheriff, as he kept on trucking long after the Sheriff passed us on the other side of the road? Anyways, I'm just glad I was able to avoid being pulled over. I wonder what the other guys fate will be?

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
What a twit. The sad thing is he probably thought his car could beat the Cobra.

Blacknblue

SVT G-Force Tester
Established Member
There is a shop near my work where ricers get modified. I am not sure if they sound like angry bees or souped up sewing machines.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Nick85 said:
Lawnmowers :pepper:

Those sound too deep to be confused to a rice mobile

more in the lines of weed eater :lol1:

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I like the part where you speed up to unsafe speeds in traffic in order to catch this "ricer" in an effort to show him who's boss.

Maybe you could go on ebay and bid for a clue.

openaccount

Established Member
4tun8 said:
I like the part where you speed up to unsafe speeds in traffic in order to catch this "ricer" in an effort to show him who's boss.

Maybe you could go on ebay and bid for a clue.

LoL. :pop:

REPCobra10

Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
hey 4tun8 maybe u can go on ebay and bid on a website that cares about what u have to say,( hence this is svt performance, not im a whinny ricer forum)

Thanks for helping me out there. 4tun8, why are you so upset for me speeding up to catch the guy? There was no cars at all in front of us which is why I decided to speed up to catch him. Anyways, I guess you are such a perfect law-abiding citizen and never go over the speed limit, huh? Anyways, sorry if my speeding has offended anyone else as it did this perfect guy named 4tun8. All, take it easy.

Last edited:

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
no problem, i hate people who think they are the shit. this is what he says about his car on is site, "Right now I'm currently1 of 1 running a TurboTrix 20g Turbo Kit.....car is making serious power too =) HUGE THANK YOU TO MY SPONSORS: TurboTrix Blouch Turbo " how is 396awhp/343ft-lbs a lot of power.

again i have to say owned

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
hey 4tun8 maybe u can go on ebay and bid on a website that cares about what u have to say,( hence this is svt performance, not im a whinny ricer forum)

There are plenty of people here who care what I say, you being one of them, or else you wouldn't have responded. I've been posting in this forum (road kill cafe) for a while now, I get crap from people like you every once in a while, but 95% of the people here actually like me /shrug.

Thanks for helping me out there. 4tun8, why are you so upset for me speeding up to catch the guy? There was no cars at all in front of us which is why I decided to speed up to catch him. Anyways, I guess you are such a perfect law-abiding citizen and never go over the speed limit, huh? Anyways, sorry if my speeding has offended anyone else as it did this perfect guy named 4tun8. All, take it easy.

I'm not upset, I just think it's hypocritical. You're busting his balls for doing unsafe acts, and then do them yourself. an S2000 isn't a ricer, it's a very nice car, they're not really set up for straight line performance, but in the turns they are killer.

no problem, i hate people who think they are the shit. this is what he says about his car on is site, "Right now I'm currently1 of 1 running a TurboTrix 20g Turbo Kit.....car is making serious power too =) HUGE THANK YOU TO MY SPONSORS: TurboTrix Blouch Turbo " how is 396awhp/343ft-lbs a lot of power.

again i have to say owned

Owned? How? becasue I said 400awhp at the wheels is a lot of power? It is, the car goes 11s on pump gas, street tires, full interior with a 210lb me driving it.

How exactly have I been owned?

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
s2000 is rice.so is an evo. rice is rice it doesnt matter how fast it is, or how good it looks. u have a HUGE aftermarket turbo and yet only 400. cobras make that bone stock. all the money u put into the car u could have done so much better. i dont have a problem with you, i just didnt agree with your post.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
s2000 is rice.so is an evo. rice is rice it doesnt matter how fast it is, or how good it looks. u have a HUGE aftermarket turbo and yet only 400. cobras make that bone stock. all the money u put into the car u could have done so much better. i dont have a problem with you, i just didnt agree with your post.

I am unable to comment on the vast amount of idiocy you are spewing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread