"olsson"

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
anders olsson is one bad mofo!:rockon: i recently just sold him my heads off of my blower motor. we had some problems, but he was extremely cooperative and exercised tons of communication. he even called me a couple weeks ago...... if you guys dont know, he lives in sweden. excellent buyer and highly recommended to everybody on this site. i know hes getting ready to buy some big parts for his L. if anybody from here sells to him, you should be thankful that hes coming to you. awesome guy! thanks "olsson"!:rockon: :beer:

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
Way to keep it up.....I mean. Gotta hand it too ya.....I mean. Glad to see you where not jack around...I mean.

How do you congratulate a guy with a name like..........Boner.

Great post my friend. I suppose us Desert Dwellers just bring out the best in folks.

Hope everything going well with the TURBO.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
haha. We've been speaking. I'd like to sell him a rollpan, but the cheapest shipping I've found is DHL and it looks like it's going to be about $300 to ship it.

Who did you use and How much was it to ship the heads?

chrisheltra

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
haha. We've been speaking. I'd like to sell him a rollpan, but the cheapest shipping I've found is DHL and it looks like it's going to be about $300 to ship it.

What kinda roll pans are you selling? I may be interested in the near future, and I know your a good person to deal with.

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:

i had fedex ship the heads for $386. i went to DHL too, and those clowns want $800 or more, i cant remember the exact figure, i know it was huge. so yeah, try fedex and tell them you want the cheapest shipping possible.:coolman:

"olsson"

Established Member
Heeeey i got a thread with my name on it :rockon:

Thanks Boner.

You gotta have a Boner when you want some head(s) ,

Anyway this guy is great and have stod up with a lot of weird stuff from my side during this deal. :rockon: He even understod me talking swenglish lol.

There will be one bad ass L in sweden :rockon:

Thanks again man :beer:

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
olsson said:
Heeeey i got a thread with my name on it :rockon:

Thanks Boner.

You gotta have a Boner when you want some head(s) ,

Anyway this guy is great and have stod up with a lot of weird stuff from my side during this deal. :rockon: He even understod me talking swenglish lol.

There will be one bad ass L in sweden :rockon:

Thanks again man :beer:

sure dude! cant wait to see the fastest lightning in sweden and tell everybody my heads are on it.:rockon:

"olsson"

Established Member
boner said:
sure dude! cant wait to see the fastest lightning in sweden and tell everybody my heads are on it.:rockon:

Yea well have to see what numbers THE SWEDE´s truck put down. Hes truck is really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread