!!!!!!!!!!!omg huge issue!!!!!!!!!!!

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
O.K. I need help. Seriously.....
:shrug:

This modding addiction is getting out of control!!!!

Is there a modders anonymous somewhere I can go to, or a hotline number to call.

First it was the eaton, then the Kenne Bell, then the giggle gas, then the built block, then back to an eaton on the built block, now its a whipple, then it was a 75 shot, now its a 150 shot. Where will the madness end!!!!!

Shag got whipped. :burnout:

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0153.gif

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Hell, I'd be happy with just a built bottom end :bored:. Its definately an addiction though. I've contemplated selling "Belle" so I can start planning for the future (kids/retirement) and have the needed funds. I fear that as long as I own this truck my priorities will be out of order and I don't have the restraint to put "Belle" on the back burner.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
I found my cure to the modding bug, TWINS!!! With twins on the way I am just hoping to be able to keep the L Im not even thinking about mods anymore

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
LOL I was wondering how long someone would rag on my filter.

come on guys I did extensive bench flow testing, and that filter is good for another 15hp and 30 TQ. This kid down the street from me even confirmed it on his Honda civic.

O.K. back to reality, lol.

My JLP Ram air kit and box wouldnt fit with the whipple intake, and I didnt want to cut up the intake to make it fit. So lucky for me Jeff@RT who I got the whipple from and helped install it with me.(his lightning got rolled, so he parted it out).

Well the filter wouldnt work, he had that one just laying around his garage, so we threw it on.

Going to get a K&N for sure. I still need to clean up the whole motor bay actually, going to re-route a few lines. Those pics were taken literally 2 minutes after we finished turning the last wrench.

Last edited:

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
I found my cure to the modding bug, TWINS!!! With twins on the way I am just hoping to be able to keep the L Im not even thinking about mods anymore

I have a feeling these aren't TT's. :lol1: Congrats!

Shag, my 1900cc VW has a bigger filter than that. But anyways, I know what you mean. The mod bug is hard to stop.

lightning25

SEANSVT
Established Member
shag i can't wait to see those numbers with a whipple on it now!!!
how is JJ treating ya, i bet you're happy with the new motor!!
btw, in case you didn't read what i wrote on your last thread, i love the sound the cams is giving you!!

im jealous of it all!

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
you might want a piece of chicken wire behind the meter to catch that teeny filter when it turns inside out the first time youre in the boost!

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
O.K. I need help. Seriously.....
:shrug:

This modding addiction is getting out of control!!!!

Is there a modders anonymous somewhere I can go to, or a hotline number to call.

First it was the eaton, then the Kenne Bell, then the giggle gas, then the built block, then back to an eaton on the built block, now its a whipple, then it was a 75 shot, now its a 150 shot. Where will the madness end!!!!!

I see a twin turbo setup in the near future for you my friend!!!

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
awesome bud.... i just got a nx kit to go on my built motor to try for those 6's on dr's. I sold my 2.3KB to a local for 3k and now im without a blower lol. But yea the mod bug sucks and i have a cobra and the L to keep up

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Hey Shag glad to see you stepped up to a Whipple. So when do you think we will see some air under the tires!!!!?????? Looks real good man...

Users who are viewing this thread