?? On lowering my 2013

SHAKN' 04

ToRchEd 04'
Established Member
I purchased some eibach sportlines, eibach camber bolts and adjust bmr Panhard bar. Do I need anything else besides what's listed? Thanks for any help

99arboC

Established Member
No but you will get a range of answers like you should get relo brackets, struts and shocks GT500 strut mounts and so on. So if you have the funds they you need more stuff.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Those are the essentials. Relocation brackets wouldn't hurt, but only if you really go and race the car will they help.

niterydr

Established Member
What you have listed is exactly what I bought when I lowered mine. No issues at all.

BMR Tech

Agree with the above.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

It should be pretty straightforward - and you will enjoy it, I'm sure.

Good luck!

BMR Tech

Ah! I would go ahead and grab a new set of factory replacement Upper Strut Mounts.

It is good insurance. The last thing you want, is to get it all together and have an upper strut mount clunk on you.

Ford calls to replace them everytime, and it is due to the potential of having noise after re-use.

ceh5460

Established Member
Ah! I would go ahead and grab a new set of factory replacement Upper Strut Mounts.

It is good insurance. The last thing you want, is to get it all together and have an upper strut mount clunk on you.

Ford calls to replace them everytime, and it is due to the potential of having noise after re-use.

+1 that and the fact that they can separate and release the little balls EVERYWHERE. Tell me how I know lol. Had to stop my install and run over to the Ford dealership to buy 2 new ones for around $100.

Besides that I installed the BMR springs, Eibach camber bolts, and BMR panhard bar just like you and it works fine. Can definitely tell it doesn't soak up bumps well because of using stock shocks/struts and a little harsh but been installed for 5k miles now and no issues.

Last edited:

scotmach

Established Member
An upper control arm and mount wouldn't hurt to correct your pinion angle. Otherwise you could issues with the rear down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread