On the way to pick her up

Djstorm100

Established Member
Got 12gt preium 6mt kona blue with brembo hids/ leather/ and few other things. 10k miles. Got a real nice deal considering my trade. Pulled the car fax and it had a lemon motor at 2300 miles ford replaced it and still got full warranty. Ford did the work and honors it by still keeping the full Warranty so why not ya know? Can't wait to drive her, feels good to be back in sports car

djhubb123

Established Member
Congrats! i picked mine up last week, 11 kona blue 6mt premium. these things are a blast to drive!

Djstorm100

Established Member
Here she is need to get it detailed to get swirl marks out of it
u3y3y3y4.jpg

REPCobra10

Established Member
Very nice, OP! I love that color on these cars...:beer: I see that you have a bike too, huh? You have the best of both worlds now...:rockon: I miss my bike though...:(

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
A lemon motor? You don't come across that too often with these cars...maybe a tranny but a lemon motor seems rare (thank god)

stang1971

Established Member
get that squid bike away from that beautiful car!!!!!!! it needs a kawi next too it!!! haha

Djstorm100

Established Member
lemon motor to me says #8 but congrats ive got an identical gsxr 750 sitting next to mine lol

It was low on oil. Guy came in and got oil changed at dealership. Cam back at 2341 mile with a knocking. Tore it down and bearings were ate up obliviously so ford replaced the motor.

Is there a easy way to fix the number 8 cylinder issue.

What cat back and x pipe should I get

X or h pipe will be no cats (getting a tuner) I hear x gives more low muscle car sound vs h. Which is the opposite of what I've always know.

Exhaust wise I want something that you will hear. When I got wot or on it ill hear it but little droning. I don't mind a little droning.

Users who are viewing this thread