On3 twin turbo install, some thoughts, and PICS.

kingcobra323

Established Member
Good luck with the house. We want another house. And the dreadful thought of selling car has been brought up

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Cabikejumper

Blown n stroked ;)
Established Member
I know this is semi old of a thread. I read up to page 13 so far.

My kit just arrived today. If anyone needs help, gearheadbuilt.com has a full write up with pictures. A ton of hints and trick with video for the driver side set up.

nother5oh

Established Member
I know this is an old thread. But im curios if anyone can explain why the brake lines have to be changed to begin with? I only ask because i haven't found a explanation as to why they needed to be changed,was just wondering . I just bought an on3 twin kit and cant wait to get it on the car.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Im the op of this thread and I never changed my brake lines.

Instead I wrapped my existing my hard lines in heat wrap.

They are close to the drivers side manifold.

nother5oh

Established Member
Man thats exactly what i wanted to hear. Id rather not crack the brake lines open. I figured it was a hear related reason, but also felt that i could wrap the lines for protection. I really appreciate you guys answering my question. I just got my kit and will be installing it in two weeks. Hoping to get in touch with Sai Li somehow, as im not on Facebook. Thanks guys.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Man thats exactly what i wanted to hear. Id rather not crack the brake lines open. I figured it was a hear related reason, but also felt that i could wrap the lines for protection. I really appreciate you guys answering my question. I just got my kit and will be installing it in two weeks. Hoping to get in touch with Sai Li somehow, as im not on Facebook. Thanks guys.

I will add that with my experience, not using the new brake lines just makes even less room lol.

Johani

Established Member
hi every one did any one have a overheating problem when driving at 160 mph i wanted to test my car at that speed an a have a temp. gauge it was 260 F and the car gauge to H then i went slowly on it until i cooled down to normal temp. could any body tel me what that could be other wise the car never had any overheating issue . thx
twin on3 9 psi, tuned with ken Palm Beach Dyno

Users who are viewing this thread