Once Upon A Deadpool

vortecd

Established Member
Saw it tonight and thought it was great. They took out some opening scenes but the added Fred Savage scenes made up for it!

vortecd

Established Member
Not much different. Some scenes gone some added. It flows like the Princess Bride with Deadpool reading the story to Fred

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
I'm confused... Is it a whole new story or just the first movie being read as a bedtime story?

vortecd

Established Member
It is the 2nd Deadpool being read as a story but in a PG-13 format. To be honest, really didn't notice much of a change to the movie other then a few scenes being cut or not showing the gore close up.

You can find the trailer on youtube

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
The whole concept is pretty cool. It let's parents allow their kids to enjoy Deadpool while toning down things to make it more age appropriate.

Pretty awesome idea since it will help solidify a younger fanbase that will keep the franchise around.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
The whole concept is pretty cool. It let's parents allow their kids to enjoy Deadpool while toning down things to make it more age appropriate.

Pretty awesome idea since it will help solidify a younger fanbase that will keep the franchise around.

I must be a bad parent, because I took my 12yo to watch regular Deadpool, then went to the gun range straight after.

Users who are viewing this thread