One angry Marine......team America, **** YEAH!!!

Common

Established Member
[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=971_1290701720]LiveLeak.com - Motivational speech - USMC style-This is freaking awesome!![/ame]

:lol:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
he looks like he's in ACU's, which would make him Army, I could be wrong though he might have on the marines Desert camo but it doesnt look like it. He sounds like a Command Sergeant Major lol!

:EDIT: Damn I was way late on that lol

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
:nonono: wow that's a good image for america.. Not to say he's wrong but thats definatley not a way to motivate in my opinion.. Oh well hopefully they went and kicked some ass afterwards.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
:nonono: wow that's a good image for america.. Not to say he's wrong but thats definatley not a way to motivate in my opinion.. Oh well hopefully they went and kicked some ass afterwards.

He's not motivating them? He's telling them to do THEIR ****ing jobs so we don't die. You can't pamper them, sometimes you have to put your boot up their asses. Your military you should know that lol, have you ever tried to work with the IP or ANP before?

EDIT: NM just saw your CG, my bad

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
No I completely agree. But do you really think that that motivated them? Like I said he's not wrong, but maybe could have done it differently?? I don't know forsure I've never been over seas but I was just commenting. Maybe that's exactly what they needed. But filming it might not have been the best idea, I can just see how people can construe that into some other shit..

mysticalsnake

Established Member
yeah, you were definitely right. those were the Army's ACU'S you can tell the camo is the digital print that most of the Army guys think is complete shit. One of my buddies spent 15 months in Iraq and all he could really say about the ACU's was, "they brought in gravel and shit for the bases and like, we blend in great with the ****ing gravel. Not so much on any damn thing else."

Great motivational speech. Great motivator. They're going to go the extra mile now. That will fire up anyone. :rollseyes

01bluesnake

Established Member
I can't imagine how exhausted OUR troops are over there, and he had every right to say what he did. While he could of kept some of the cursing out, maybe they need to hear it to understand how tired of this sh*t American forces are getting from dying for them while they stand to the side and watch. It's BS, that country's guards, cops or whatever you want to call them don't take charge and just stand back and wait for us to fix their problems. People can say he doesn't have the right to act that way, but you don't know what he has personally been through and seen, maybe part of his squad died or got ambushed because of an area that was suppose to be safe and patrolled by the Iraq's police and they weren't there.

I can't imagine how exhausted OUR troops are over there, and he had every right to say what he did. While he could of kept some of the cursing out, maybe they need to hear it to understand how tired of this sh*t American forces are getting from dying for them while they stand to the side and watch. It's BS, that country's guards, cops or whatever you want to call them don't take charge and just stand back and wait for us to fix their problems. People can say he doesn't have the right to act that way, but you don't know what he has personally been through and seen, maybe part of his squad died or got ambushed because of an area that was suppose to be safe and patrolled by the Iraq's police and they weren't there.

Maybe he should direct his cursing, scolding and scornful speech towards the US politicians that sent the troops there. I'm really surprised all those Iraqis didnt just take off while that "motivational speaker" went off on his rant that seemed to be driven by all kinds of bitterness. That's just my personal observation. When you're in a leadership position, you need to learn to conduct yourself with more poise and self control. Instead of lashing out at people and cursing up a storm like a little child in a man's body. I'm sure some of those Iraqis are a bit tired of being cursed at and spoken to like they are dogs and street trash.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Its hard to judge the situation. It is hard to hear that speach and not be some what ashamed of how he is conducting himself. But since he is risking his own life along with his friends for us, and their own people will not take much of a stand, it has to be exhausting. Bottom line, that should not have been posted because he is speaking out of pure emotion of a situation no one else can associate with unless you have been over there. And most people that have not experienced what he has, will not understand where he is coming from.

ls1eater

Established Member
No I completely agree. But do you really think that that motivated them? Like I said he's not wrong, but maybe could have done it differently?? I don't know forsure I've never been over seas but I was just commenting. Maybe that's exactly what they needed. But filming it might not have been the best idea, I can just see how people can construe that into some other shit..

It motivated me and i'm watching it on my couch.....

Users who are viewing this thread