One hell of a daily driver in the making

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Very cool. Interested to see how it all comes together

leftlane86gt

Established Member
Sub-ing. I still trying to buy my dads 2002 F350 crew cab dully with the 7.3, so I need to see what ideas I may hi-jack from you. I already like the headlights and cant wait to see to front end complete.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
You said you were bored with the f150 due to lack of power... If I'm not mistaken that's a gas super duty, surely not going to fulfil any power needs. Otherwise its going to be sick

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
You said you were bored with the f150 due to lack of power... If I'm not mistaken that's a gas super duty, surely not going to fulfil any power needs. Otherwise its going to be sick

well sir, your mistaken, its a 7.3 powerstroke, tuned, intake, exhaust. Itll spin the 37 inch tires without a problem, and the best part is i can stay in overdrive on the interstate :banana: my f150 could hardly stay in 3rd gear (1:1) yet alone overdrive

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Looks like it will be one hell of a finished product. Love me a 7.3 any day.

But....not felling the headlights at all. They look to be crappy eBay projectors, and you won't be able to safely run HIDs in them, unless they are built for it, which most aren't.

I wouldv'e stuck with an 04-05 Harley front clip with the black headlights. Best front for the PSD IMO.

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
Looks like it will be one hell of a finished product. Love me a 7.3 any day.

But....not felling the headlights at all. They look to be crappy eBay projectors, and you won't be able to safely run HIDs in them, unless they are built for it, which most aren't.

I wouldv'e stuck with an 04-05 Harley front clip with the black headlights. Best front for the PSD IMO.

Well see what happens, I have a set of Hid from my last truck and these came with some. But IMO the 08-10 was the only front end that looked right when I dreamed up this paint job, just wait, there's a few ideas I've got running around in my head I plan on throwing in, but I'm nt gonna clue anyone in just yet. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread