One Of The Nastiest Vettes On The Planet---Project Z Oh Sick Is For Sale

HouseOfPower

As much as it pains me to do this; as stated in my project pic thread the car is officialy on the market after having only been completed a couple days. At this point in time my family could use the money much more than the trophies this car will win. I only hope someone will be able to truly appreciate the amount of sacrifice that went into this car. There truly is not another one on the planet like it. You'll literally need six figures to duplicate this car from the stock lower mileage Z06 it once was. Anyhow I'll get to the details and then I'll post the over 100 before/during/after pics.

This car has gone one of the most extensive overhauls I've ever been a part of. When it's all said and done there just simply isn't anything notable remaining from it's factory beginnings. From front to back, inside and out, top to bottom this is a true one of a kind corvette. It was a long time in the making but the end result is beyond what I could have hoped for. Those that have seen it in person are at a loss for words. I will prefice this by saying that all buyers are responsible for either inspecting or choosing not to inspect the car to ensure that it's everything you expect. The car is being sold as is but I do have options for buyers to consider such as the addition or subtraction of parts. I'm sure there may be an error or two in the list or things left out as this is off the top of my head. Some parts listed are still new in the boxes but 99% are installed. Without further delay.....

General rundown:
2003 50th Anniversary Corvette Z06
35k miles
original black on black car.

Motor:
Build 347ci 9.5:1 motor
Eagle crank
Eagle rods
Diamond pistons
ARP main studs
Ported Trick Flow 215 aluminum heads
stainless valves
ARP head studs
A&A stage 2 blower cam
comp push rods
Patriot dual valve springs
60lb injectors
Walbro 255lph in tank pump
Walbro 255lph in-line pump
-6an stainless fuel lines
-6an aeromotive filter
5 psi hobbs swit
Aeromotive check valve
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator/gauge
racetronics wiring harness
KB 40amp Boost-a-pump
Optima yellow top battery
Autometer boost and electric fuel pressure gauges

Supercharger:
Polished Procharger D1SC
New style double head unit bracket
Procharger Big red blow of valve
ECS 8 rib blower set up
Twin sheetmetal intercoolers
Snow boost referenced methanol injection
Power pipe

Exhaust:
Kooks 1 7/8" headerss
Kooks off road x pipe
B&B bullet cat back

Drivetrain:
RPM stage IV T-56
Ls7 clutch and fly wheel
B&M ripper shifter
C6 Z06 front and rear big brake kit
RBC front slotted two piece rotors
Hawk hps pads
Stainless brake lines
slammed on aftermarket bolts

Wheels:
One off True Forged 3 piece competition wheels. Satin black centers, gloss black lips and bolts
Front:
18.9.5" wheel with 275/35/18 Sumitumo tires
Rear:
18x13" wheel with 335/30/18 Nitto 555R tires
True forged etched center caps

Exterior:
House of Kolor Tangelo Pearl paint
VIS Carbon Fiber SCV hood
L5 widebody rear quarter panels
C5R carbon fiber side skirts
Euro taillight assemblies
flush mounted taillights
All lights and reflectors blacked out
Rear exhaust plate with c6r skull
Carbon fiber corvette bumper letters
10% tinted windows
HID lights
front license plate screen

Interior:
Black microsuede Corbeau A4 seats
double locking sliders
LLoyd floormats

Stereo:
Stereo
Jl w7
Jl 500x1 mono amp
Jl 500x4 4 channel amp
Focal interiors
Alpine head unit
Mixer/inter-phaser

Underhood Dressup:
Flat Black fuel rail covers
Carbon fiber intake covers
Carbon fiber battery cover
Carbon fiber inner fender covers
Carbon fiber power steering reservoir cover
Carbon fiber coolant overflow tank cover
Carbon fiber washer fluid tank cover
Carbon fiber alternator cover
Carbon fiber brake reservoir/booster cover

As for the price; I'm going to make this pretty simple. The car is being listed for $39,900 and that's what I'm willing to accept. I'm removing the negotiation process and cutting out the fluff to make it easier. If you can afford it that's wonderful. If not I respectfully ask that you don't low ball me. If you are interested in making your offer to purchase the car feel free to contact me via PM and I'd be glad to provide my number for greater ease of conversation. The car is currently available in the Ann Arbor, MI. I brought it home for storage sake even though the plates are SC (military). I would be more than happy to accomodate the personal or professional inspection by you or a third party as well as help with transport. If you need references pertaining to my personal selling of highly modified, high dollar cars I'd be glad to provide them. I'm an authorized vendor on other car sites and my reputation is spot on. Lastly, I really prefer not to debate what else you could buy with the money I'm asking. The price listed for this car is silly low for what you're getting. The paint itself would run you 25% of my asking price. Title in hand...no leins on the car. The car made 712RWHP on only 12lbs of boost before paint and that comes complete with cold AC and complete street manners

HouseOfPower

ON TO THE PICS

BEFORE/DURING:

z1.jpg

z.jpg

z2.jpg

CF1.jpg

CF2.jpg

CF4.jpg

CF3.jpg

btf5.jpg

btf1.jpg

btf6.jpg

btf4.jpg

btf3.jpg

btf2.jpg

btf.jpg

paint.jpg

paint3.jpg

paint2.jpg

paint1.jpg

apart7.jpg

apart6.jpg

apart2.jpg

apart1.jpg

apart5.jpg

apart4.jpg

apart3.jpg

apart.jpg

zmotor1.jpg

zmoto-1.jpg

zmotor2.jpg

tips1.jpg

tips3.jpg

tips4.jpg

tips.jpg

tips6.jpg

tips5.jpg

IMG_8067.jpg

IMG_6939.jpg

IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_9732.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_9763.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_5905.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5401.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

IMG_7776.jpg

z-1.jpg

z1-1.jpg

z1-1.jpg

z4.jpg

z6.jpg

z5.jpg

z29.jpg

z30.jpg

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

z9.jpg

z10.jpg

z11.jpg

z14.jpg

z22.jpg

z23.jpg

z25.jpg

z26.jpg

z28.jpg

z27.jpg

z12.jpg

z13.jpg

z15.jpg

z16.jpg

z18.jpg

z19.jpg

z20.jpg

z21.jpg

z31.jpg

z32.jpg

z32.jpg

HouseOfPower

the day after putting the finishing touches on the car I entered it in a very large car show where it was won best in show for it's class without so much as being detailed :cool: This car is as legit as they come and is made to be shown. Here's a couple random shots
IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
Drop dead amazing car from a fantastic builder. Good luck with the sale, you are lowballing yourself with that asking price, and people should respect that enough to pay what you're asking or not try to get it for any less.

I wish I had the coin laying around, but somebody does I'm sure and they're going to get what appears to be a once in a lifetime vehicle.

Best of luck with the sale man, hope it goes quickly so you don't get too attached. :D

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

paintless302

Established Member
that is a LOT of car for 39k. someone will get a hell of a deal and even more of a car. GLWS

HouseOfPower

Drop dead amazing car from a fantastic builder. Good luck with the sale, you are lowballing yourself with that asking price, and people should respect that enough to pay what you're asking or not try to get it for any less.

I wish I had the coin laying around, but somebody does I'm sure and they're going to get what appears to be a once in a lifetime vehicle.

Best of luck with the sale man, hope it goes quickly so you don't get too attached. :D

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

that is a LOT of car for 39k. someone will get a hell of a deal and even more of a car. GLWS
I'm glad that's being recognized. I struggled for a couple days over what to price it at. I wanted to make it as achievable for someone as possible while not cutting my own throat any deeper. At that price it's not a good deal it's a gift... Flat out. A bone stock 35k mile 03Z will cost low 20's. You're talking about $60k plus in extras for $15-18k. Lastly please make no mistake about the fact that this car is absolutely unlike any other C5Z on the planet. It literally shows like an exotic in person. People are speechless when they walk around it

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
tail pipes

irrelevant to thread. what did you do to those exhaust tail pipes to make them look like that very clean look? GLWS i can tell there was a lot put into this one as all your cars have been pristine.

HouseOfPower

irrelevant to thread. what did you do to those exhaust tail pipes to make them look like that very clean look? GLWS i can tell there was a lot put into this one as all your cars have been pristine.

The exhaust was painted satin black to match the faces of the wheels and I polished the tip openings to match the polished C5R skull on the exhaust plate. Every little detail was given thought as to how the theme would be carried out front to back on the car without overdoing anything.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Sick Z06 dude. It definitely will sell. I have actually sent the link to this thread to a few of my friends that are in the market for such a car who do not come here.

Users who are viewing this thread