One off 17" 10th Anniversary Wheels. Gloss Black w/ Satin Black Lips

HouseOfPower

Up for sale is a complete set of freshly done one off 17x9 and 17x10.5" 10th anniversary wheels with tires. The wheels are basically new and the freshly done satin black finished lips have zero miles since being done. These really look great and there aren't any flaws to speak of. I paid $250 to have the lips done. I realize some may consider that foolish since they are relatively inexpensive replica wheels to begin with but I was willing to pay it in order to carry out my philosophy of having something unique at all costs. The tires are at about 70% both front and rear. The front wheels wear Falken ZE512 tires in size 275/40/17 and the rears are MT DR's in size 315/35/17. I'll let the pics tell the story. The price is $950 and it's 100% firm. I am willing to ship.
photo15.gif

photo8.gif

photo12.gif

photo9.gif

photo14.gif

Last edited:

sxecobra

Established Member
Let me think about it. I really want 18" black saleens n can get em brand new with tires for a couple hundred more... but these are real clean!!! :D

sxecobra

Established Member
could you take a few more photos.. like outside.. on the grass or next to a car.. thanks

sxecobra

Established Member
ok I thought about it. and really want 18s. these are sick tho.. glws.

HouseOfPower

I'm telling you whoever gets these will be totally thrilled with the look. The contrast of the gloss black faces and satin black lips is really sharp. It's tough these days to find anything in this price range that isnt played out to death. These don't fit that mold. At $900 I think the investment is spot on

HouseOfPower

ok let's get these sold. $1000 to your door anywhere in the states. That's basically $850 for this set. Come on guys. I won't reduce the price another penny....won't do it

Users who are viewing this thread