One Touch Down Modules

blownco

BLOWN 95 COBRA
Established Member
just wanted to chime in ordered one of these mach1197203 sent it out the next morning great guy fast shipper thanks again man!

mach1197203

Dr Frankenstein
Established Member
Blownco, thanks for the thanks for the bump. Hopefully I can get the last 4 i've got sold before the wife beats the crap out of me. I love going and searching for more parts to flip to help finance my car but she gets tired of having spare parts all over the house. lol

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
I used to sell these a while back on here to, but i got to busy with work and could not keep up. I've installed these in all my cars and some of my friends cars. I also wired these in my cobra and now i have one touch up also. 2 in the passenger side and one in the driver side.
Good luck with your sales.

mach1197203

Dr Frankenstein
Established Member
04redfireRO- I think I bought my original one from you three years ago, LOL. I have loved having it. My driver side went out a few months ago and I robbed the passenger side to put in the drivers door until I could find another one. A new pick-a-part opened up beggining of december so I have been snaggin all I can get each time. problem seems to be I have picked everything clean and I am having a hard time finding anymore locally. Plus they haven't sold as fast as I think you had them going (I guess you got to everyone first, LOL). I sold a bunch on other car websites for non ford vehicles alot easier.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
04redfireRO- I think I bought my original one from you three years ago, LOL. I have loved having it. My driver side went out a few months ago and I robbed the passenger side to put in the drivers door until I could find another one. A new pick-a-part opened up beggining of december so I have been snaggin all I can get each time. problem seems to be I have picked everything clean and I am having a hard time finding anymore locally. Plus they haven't sold as fast as I think you had them going (I guess you got to everyone first, LOL). I sold a bunch on other car websites for non ford vehicles alot easier.

Haha lol, yes, I did sell a lot of them here but I had times when like 10 people would ask me if I had any left and I didn't and then after I had them, all 10 people would not be interested anymore haha....I also stripped my local junk yards and at one point i couldn't find anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread