OPEC about to cut

MG0h3

Established Member
brahaha. you can't make this shit up

Can you provide your user and password please.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I can see it now
"GAS OUT REFI"

Meanwhile
677cb44983c659cfc8d2ca53391e427a.jpg

Sent from my S22 Ultra using Tapatalk

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
too bad 2024 is two years away. this would look great in anti-newsom ads. im sure they'll still use it. Gavin Newsome wants to bring $6+ gas to your state.

$7 gas, homeless encampments and abortions till delivery day, Gavin Newsome stands for freedom and LOVE!
Californians had a golden opportunity to right their ship by electing Larry Elder in the recall election and they ****ed that up and reelected Newsome. Gas could be $20/gal, laws and regulations could be 10x worse and the masses will still vote for their insane leftist overlords.

California is a failed state.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Californians had a golden opportunity to right their ship by electing Larry Elder in the recall election and they ****ed that up and reelected Newsome. Gas could be $20/gal, laws and regulations could be 10x worse and the masses will still vote for their insane leftist overlords.

California is a failed state.
the Dems have the unions wrapped around their fingers. the teachers unions alone wields massive power in this state, let alone many others unions. the Dems promise them more benefits, better contracts, less competition, etc...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Ohhhhhhhhhh,.............................

OPEC about to cut oil production?!?!? NO PROBLEM!!! Just deplete more from the Strategic Petroleum Reserves!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
2mm bbl it is. LMFAO that its not as bad as it seems because they cannot produce anything close to their quota anyways.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Even if it is a "papercut" as long as many hear "Cut" they are going to react, price is going up for oil and all it's refined products either way.
The LOOTING of the Strategic petroleum reserve will continue until they run it dry (at least practically.)
Biden is taping it like someone in hospice taps the morphine button every time they wake up. But the morphine button is typically locked up and timed so it only lets you get a single dose in so many minutes or hours so they don't die from the morphine, yet our "strategic oil reserves" are somehow completely unlocked?
IIRC I read the $80 a barrel to refill might have gotten shot down as well.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Even if it is a "papercut" as long as many hear "Cut" they are going to react, price is going up for oil and all it's refined products either way.
The LOOTING of the Strategic petroleum reserve will continue until they run it dry (at least practically.)
Biden is taping it like someone in hospice taps the morphine button every time they wake up. But the morphine button is typically locked up and timed so it only lets you get a dose in in so many minutes or hours so they don't die from the morphine, yet our "strategic oil reserves" are somehow completely unlocked?
IIRC I read the $80 a barrel to refill might have gotten shot down as well.

I have to laugh, can't cry anymore.
Oh the correction is coming.

28203A5F-29AB-485F-B231-E9FD6DFB3855.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread