OPEC about to cut

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Fe6YVH_XkAQNMel

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I guess yall don't remember when oil went negative and Trump pleaded with Saudis to cut production output and they told him to pound sand.

That may be true, but I'm pretty sure my point still stands that the Saudis hate Biden considering they just threw him under the bus so much that they outed him for trying to push the cut just one month to make it past the midterms. Didn't the Democrats impeach Trump for something like this?

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
That may be true, but I'm pretty sure my point still stands that the Saudis hate Biden considering they just threw him under the bus so much that they outed him for trying to push the cut just one month to make it past the midterms. Didn't the Democrats impeach Trump for something like this?

Yes sir, and by Democrat Party standards Biden should immediately be impeached for this quid pro quo.

q6543

Established Member
The Saudis are doing what's best for themselves.
They're time is limited, supposedly they're gonna own some of our nuclear projects in the future, as a way to stay relevant, who knows.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Probably so, but they didn't have to out the Biden admin for trying to maintain production until after the midterms. That was a calculated and purposeful statement meant to expose the administration.

Users who are viewing this thread