Orange County DSG 03 Cobra in Irvine

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Hey...if you are a member and you raced a white '03 Mach northbound on Jamboree tonight...Good times and thanks for playin'...:p

You never know what the other guy has :eek:

:rockon:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Good times and thanks for playin'...:p

I take it from the little Smilie Sticking his tongue out means u beat the Cobra?

Killa Kobra :beer: :rockon:

Last edited:

ReducedFat

THE PONTIFICATOR
Established Member
I know a couple DSG 03' Guys here around here. You remember at all what his license plate said?

I didn't know there were any board members around me though! Where you from L.B.? I'm right across the way in Lake Forest.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by ReducedFat
I know a couple DSG 03' Guys here around here. You remember at all what his license plate said?

I didn't know there were any board members around me though! Where you from L.B.? I'm right across the way in Lake Forest.
Hey...I'm in Costa Mesa...and he didn't have personalized plates...at least not that I can remember...he got a better look at mine :p

03DOHC

Established Member
Hey...I'm in Costa Mesa...and he didn't have personalized plates...at least not that I can remember...he got a better look at mine :p
Sounds like the Novi 2K is working out very well for you. :thumbsup: It is a run whatcha brung world.:-D Good kill. :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Sounds like the Novi 2K is working out very well for you. :thumbsup: It is a run whatcha brung world.:-D Good kill. :beer:

:lol: Yeah now he the guy who lost might know what he was really up against with :D

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: Yeah now he the guy who lost might know what he was really up against with :D
Coming from the 80's it's hard to imagine that a stock 12 second daily driver is not quick enough anymore.:-D

5LiterMustang

Established Member
i go to school in irvine. i've only seen a white coupe around my area (south irvine.)

there's also a few guys who work near UCI who have some SVT's. I keep seeing this black 94/95 coupe...i love it.

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
Hey...if you are a member and you raced a white '03 Mach northbound on Jamboree tonight...Good times and thanks for playin'...:p

:rockon:

L.B. I need some pics of your setup, why did you decide not to go with the procharger?

Debating on what to put on my Dad's car.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Novi Blown Mach

Originally posted by Yates...Man
L.B. I need some pics of your setup, why did you decide not to go with the procharger?

Debating on what to put on my Dad's car.

My thread over at the Registry has most of the scoop you need and pics as well...:-D

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9279

Let me know if you need more info...

attachment.php

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Sweet looking ride L.B.
Have you run at any tracks yet?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by jlsnsw
Sweet looking ride L.B.
Have you run at any tracks yet?
Thanks ;-) ...not yet...soon :)

Originally posted by Blue Poison
I bet ya sure surprised the hell outta that Cobra owner......I know I would have been.
Ya...he was cool about it...after he picked his jaw up off the floorboard he laughed and asked me what I was running :-D

Users who are viewing this thread